Chapter 18

Jesus POV  (2 years later)also in m/m

"She my home girl in public baby girl in private, phone keep jumping.. fuck it put it on silent, she a fashion killer she my middle she my stylest mudder he wrote in cursive then revise it," The radio sung as I held Laniyah's hand.

She had her other hand on her belly bump. I looked in his rear view at my son Josiah bobbing his head at the music... Laniyah was on her second child and was excited about anothet baby but me.... We needed to invest in some condoms.

We were both 17 and on our second baby. And Chris said he wasn't watching our kids anymore because he said 'he doesn't have any time with his boyfriend' like I gave a damn.

Then, Karmela started trying to date so she wasn't tryna watch him. Plus, I didn't trust my dad with my child. I dropped out of school and become a full-time worker with my dad.

We pulled up at my house that my dad bought and it was ghetto, we all moved to Memphis after the situation and I kinda liked it down here... it was some bad hoes over here but a nigga tryna be faithful.

I opened my car door, and then opened Laniyah's.

I almost forgot my son as he banged on the door which had a child lock on it. Since, his bad ass think it was cool to try and open car doors while people driving. I opened his door and took him out his booster seat. I let him out so he can walk.

Laniyah opened the door to our house as we walked in. We lived with Karmela since I chose to keep an eye on her fast ass.

"Hey Josiah," She cooed as my son ran up to her.

"Mela!" He screamed as Laniyah smiled like she always do.

He walked over to his deadpool toy he messed around with it. I walked into my room since we didn't have any stairs, I took my shoes off and laid down.

Laniyah walked in and stood at the door.

"Why you laying down? You said you taking me to go shopping later for baby stuff," Laniyah blabbed, all I her was 'wahwah wahwahwah' like shut up mane. "After we dropped him off we was going to the store."

"Bae, I'm tired. We'll do it later,"

"But bae you said-" She still whined, I was trying to be sensitive to her pregnant hormones but it's hard.

"I know what the fuck I said..."

"Well, come on!"

"You know what get out!" I yelled as she walked out slamming the door. "Slam the door one more time, you gonna go through it!"

I laid down again, as my back felt so good, I wanted to get baby stuff but I just wasn't in the mood. Laniyah never wanna chill sometimes, like she can do that stuff on her own I'm the one working.

*

*

*
Karmela POV

*Karmela POV