Chapter Two

2 weeks later

Jesus POV

I walked down the hall to my homeroomclass. I hated school and every living thing that isn't my family. They always be mixing me up with Christian, I mean we only have 2 classes together and one of his girlfriends tried to come up to me like I was Chris that hoe got me fucked up. She better be lucky I didn't embarrass her acting like I was Chris.

I walk into the room one minuet late....well maybe 15.

"Chri-"

"Bitch, my name ain't Chris." I look across the room at my crush Bethany Progen. I sat down in the back. Looking at her. She wore a pair of black vans, a pair of jeans, and a school spirit t-shirt. She wasn't ever the flashy type. I liked that.

She was brown skin with a medium size butt and looked like she wore a B size bra, She wasn't perfect but she was pretty. She had braids stood 5'4 and was beautiful in my eyes. The bell rung telling us to go to our next class and she had all of mine.

Only, cause I has a big crush on her changing my whole schedule.....its not creepy. She waited for me like always so we could walk to World History. Girls smiled at me and mugged her which made me grill them and they would look away. Why the hell would girls act like that? Like go into yo inbox with the 100 niggas texting you and make a damn relationship happen.

"So bestfriend why you mugging people?" She said looking up at me. I was 5'7 but still tall. Wait!?! Did she say bestfriend I know she didn't friend zone my ass.

"So you really gonna friend zone my ass?" I asked her as she looked up at me and smiled.

"You like me? I thought you like one of the shorter girls with big butts, and tits." She said as I pulled her into the lockers. Only, so we can get out of people way.

"Nahhh I don't even have hoes in my phone. Somehow they end up with my number. Anyway, I do kinda like you." I said smiling. She smiled back. "So you wanna be my girlfriend and meet my crazy ass family?"

"I'll think about it." she said walking off. Damn, she got my ass chasing after her. I catch up to her and put my arm around her. As she smacks he lips. Then Chris girlfriend comes up to me which makes my smile fade as she stands with her hands on her hip.

"Chris I know its you because Jesus doesn't smile. So why are you cheating with her huhh? She doesn't have anything for real. She has a B size beast, her butt isn't that big and she isn't short. " Melanie said with her Spanish accent. As Bethany ran off.

"Bitch you are a dicksucking nobody. Say one more thing and I'm gonna pop you in your sleep. I don't know why Chris even likes you ass. I know you made a porno and when I get home Ima tell Christian about it. See your wrong I'm not Christian I'm Jesus and today I'm gonna decide if your mama lives or dies today. So you need to watch your back and fuck off. Come up to me one more time and I will kill you in public...Do you understand?" I said as the bell rung making me silently curse at myself. Cause, I was late again for class as I pushed her out the way. I was walking to class and two classes down, I seen her crying on her friend.

"Aye, I know you don't know me, but I'm her sister Makayla and she has low self-esteem so you just need to leave her alone. cause I'll be damned if any more kids bully her." She said as I punched the brick wall making Bethany jump, but not Makayla.

"Bethany...I'm sorry. I-I didn't know." I said walking away.

*

*

*

Rico POV

My family was always having problems.

"SO YOU FUCKING CHEATING! I MARRIED YOU SO YOU COULD CHEAT ON ME?!?!" I yell at Cassey. As cries on the bed.

"Leave me the hell alone! I always been faithful til' now. You were cheating with that hoe Carissa! While I stayed here and took care of that bitch you call your daughter! She means nothing to me but I still took care of her spoiled ass. You love her more than you love me everything now is bout what Kyrie wants. She is nothing just like her no good ass mama!" She screamed in my face. As I drew back and punched her in the lip.

My daughter entered the room as Cassey's eyes got wide.

"B-Babygirl I-I didn't mean it I only said it out of anger." She said making Kyrie cry into my arms. Then out of nowhere Kyrie just starts punching her, Cassey starting fighting her back and Kyrie fell. Hell my daughter ain't finna lose his fight. I grab Cassey and throw her against the wall.

"Kyrie stay yo ass in here!" I said as she sat down crying.

"Cassey I'm gonna drive Kyrie to the hospital. As soon as I come back you better be out my damn house." I tell Cassey picking up my daughter walking down the stairs. I sat her in the back seat. We need to work on family issues as soon as possible.

*

*

*

Messiah POV

"You wanna skip?" I ask Laniyah. I know I'm not supposed to be cheating, but what she doesn't know won't kill her.

"Yeah.... what your girlfriend won't skip with you?" She asked and I nodded. Niyah didn't hate on my girlfriend, it was like she didn't exist. She knew her role and played it. We walked to my car and we both got in the back seat.

She took off her pants and shirt. I took off my pants.

I looked at her body every day I was falling in love with her when it was supposed to be Christina.

I laid her back as she shivered under my touch. I pulled down my boxers and pulled her underwear all the way off and threw it.

"You sure?" I ask her as she nods, I lean down and kiss her.

I enter her as her eyes roll back, She was always tight. I slowly stroke her not holding back anything, I take all my stress and use it right now. All of a sudden her legs start shaking and I speed up the pace going faster and faster. Then she cums. I keep going. As she puts her hand to my chest. She makes me sit down as she rides me. I throw my head back. As I cummed inside of her. My phone starts to ring as she hands it me. Continuing to ride me.

"He-Hello?" I answer.

"Messiah what the hell are you doing?" My little brother Chris says into the phone. I don't answer asI grunt. " AWWW Shit! You getting yo nut in! ayeee but we gon talk about this later but bye."

I throw my phone down as I lift her off of me. I grab wipes out the front seat. We clean each other up and put our clothes back on. We get out the car and get into the front seat as she gets in the passenger side. I put the keys in the ignition as I roll down the windows, I spray the car with frebreeze and Lysol. Sprays herself with perfume and I spray myself with Cologne. I grabbed my phone out the back seat and looked at the time 2:14pm.

"Baby you gotta go. I'll catch you later right?" I ask her as she nods and kisses me then step out the car.

We been doing this for 2months and I don't know when I'm just gonna end shit with Christina, but at the same time I love both girls. I just don't wanna let either one go.

Christina stepped into the car and kissed me. Her shoe got caught on something. It was Niyah's thong.

"What's thi- Messiah why is there a thong in your car?" She asks me. As I mentally slap myself.

TBC.....