Chapter Eight

Jesus and Christian in the m/m
___________________________________

Jesus POV

I got on the bus and seen Bethany in the back but she didn't see me cause she looked sleep in her seat with earphones in her ear, so I sat in her seat.

She looked up and smiled taking one of her earphones out her ear.

"Oh, hey Jesus." She said with a light smile.

"Hey, baeeee." I said as she slapped my arm.

"Shut up!" She said showing her braces thats I loved.....sexy as fuck. "First you get that money,"

"Then you get that power." I finished as I picked up her other earphone as we listened to music together. Then this one song came on.

I've been coming home late night
I've been sleeping past day light
I'm waking up you're not by my side
Baby that ain't right
I wanna be there with you
I really do be missing you
Everything I do is for you
And I really do adore you
You're getting so big now
You're making me so proud cause
You are such a star

It reminded me of my dad cause he is barley at home now. When he is my mama and him always get into it. Or, they always talking 'bout work. One time I heard Messiah and mama talking bout if she stayed with King. Started making me think if my daddy got with my mama cause of Karmela.

We pulled up at the school as I took my earphone out and handed it to her as we waited til' everyone was off the bus including her ugly ass sister Melody.... Melanie? Whatever the fuck her name is. Anywho, I grabbed Bethany's hand and led her off the bus as we walked hand in hand.

I don't care what anybody thinks.

As soon as I have Bethany when I take over, everything is gonna fall in place. She doesn't need to turn out like my mother, I want her to just count on me. I never want her to be introduced to my life.

*

*

Bethany POV

I cant believe Jesus and I are officially a couple. Right now I'm thinking about what everyone is gonna think.

We walk in as most eyes are on us as he walked me to my locker as Déjà came up to me.

"Hey Déjà." I said as she waved at me.

"Baby, you ready?" He said dryly. As I shook my head.

"Go on ahead." I said as he shrugged and kissed my cheek. As Déjà looked at my surprised with her mouth open.

"Hol' up, thats Jesus or Christian?" She said excited.

"Jesus guhhh damn!" I said laughing.

"Mean ass boy right there," She said as I laughed. "Damn how you cuff his mean ass?

"He asked, and asked so I said yeah."

"Guhhh all he had to say was be mine got damn! I would have been like yasss." She said as I shook my head.

I told her bye and walked to class, I walked in realizing we had a sub, I looked again at my boyfriend saving a seat for me in the back.

"Hey baeee." He said once I sat down leaning to kiss me. As I let him kiss me on the cheek. "I want a real one, I kiss my grandma on the cheek."

I turned towards him as I kissed his lips.

"Uh-huh no they not kissing," JaDyla said. Jesus and JaDyla had a 2-month relationship. As we both looked at her. "Problem?"

"Man, get the fuck on with bullshit girl," Jesus said getting mad. As JaDyla got quiet, she wasn't stupid enough to step up to Jesus and I wasn't either. Luckily, she didn't attract any attention.

"Well, guess thats ruined." I said quietly but I'm sure he didn't hear me.

"Aye, ya moms will let me come over?"

"Yeah, I guess so." I shrugged.

"Okay cool."

"Can I tell you something?"

"Gone 'head Bethany." Jesus said looking at me kinda sideways.

"I work for your father....as his assistant."

As Jesus face went blank.

*

*

All dese short ass places yall ik sorry but i wanted to upload.