Chapter Six

Diamond POV

"Can you please hold, tell me that you want me." I sing Marquez.

"I'm busy hold up D." He said looking through papers.

"You're always busy, shit after all these years I wish I would have married King." I mumbled under my breath.

"What the hell did you just say? Bitch, I take you on this trip to cater to you and this is how you do me?" He said standing up as I take a step back.

"Bitch?! I'm the bitch? What about them hoes still in your phone, I'm tired of everyone thinking we are still good together. And trip? My nigga, this a is 'business trip' you don't take me anywhere."

"Mane, you need to stop wit' all that." He said sitting back on the edge of the bed.

"Yeah I need to stop." I said laughing wiping away a couple tears. I got on my phone and got on my tink album and played Blue Jeans.

"Looked in the mirror I don't like what I see.
Lots of regrets I can't call this beauty,
its just cover-girl magazine.

Flipping through the lipgloss
Kiss your face walk away,
then you wipe it off.

We're faded like the blue jeans she had on."

I'm so tired of crying, it is so annoying that it gets on my nerves.

King POV

"King, I'm so fucking tired of your shit!" Deja said screaming holding her liquor in one hand.

"Breh, chill the fuck out." I said calmly trying to hold her.

"Chill!? You-you want me to chill? You crazy-dumb motherfucka'." She slurred laughing. "All you care about is that bitch Diamond...what is-is that her pussy is better than mine."

She broke down crying as I sighed holding the bridge of my nose.

"Deja stop I love you baby."

"Is her pussy that good?" She asked still crying. This had nothing to do with her pussy, even though it was a bonus.

"No baby, just calm down."

"Just-just please tell me what it is and I'll fix it I'm sorry." She cried as I sighed again feeling frustrated that she always drinks knowing she can't hold her liquor."

"Baby please just stop." I said as I walked out of the room.

I found my phone and when I came back she was laid out on the bed, knowing she was gonna piss in the bed I didn't even lay down with her; It was a shame a grown ass woman would get so sloppy drunk like that.

I got a cover from the hallway closet, turned on the TV, got on my phone and I was set.

I seen something come across the kitchen as I quickly got in defense mode.

*
*
*

ALRIGHT I LOST MY PHONE AND I WAS OVER MY AUNTIES HOUSE SO I HAD NO WI-FI. NOW I'M BACK HOME AND ON MY LAPTOP SO I'M ALRIGHT FOR NOW AND THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER WHICH IS WHY IT IS CALLED STAY LOYAL. SO THIS IS THE START. THIS BOOK IS MOSTLY BASED OFF OF KING AND DIAMOND. SOME OF IT IS ABOUT MESSIAH & JESUS BUT NOT REALLY.

~Call_meh_tayy