Chapter Seven

Diamond POV

We finally was back. That 'business trip' was pure shit. I was back at home and Messiah was still gone. Karmela was over Rico's house and it was just the twins here. I was laying down and remembered I had hot fries on the counter.

"Jesus!" I yelled. I wanted him to go get my chips cause my back was hurting. I hope I'm not pregnant again.

"Ma'am." He said as he walked into the room.

"Go get my hot fries off the counter in the kitchen." I told him as he nodded and proceeded to do what was told.

"I CAN'T FIND IT MAMA!" He yelled.

"Its on the damn counter!"

"I'ON SEE IT!"

"Boy if I come in there and get it myself I'm gonna whoop ya' ass!" I yelled back.

"MAMA PLEASE! I SWEAR I CANT FIND IT!"

I groaned and got up. I walked downstairs and to my surprise the chips weren't on the counter.

Okay I swear to God if they ate my food we having problems. I told myself.

I looked at the table and I seen them.

"They right here." I said as I grabbed them.

"See, they wasn't even on the counter."

"Yeah whatever, where's your father?"

"Uhhhh, I think he going to handle business I'on know." He shrugged.

"Alright." I said.

*

*

*

Karmela POV

"You like me?" Anay'son asked me.

"Yeah. You like me?"

"Karmela get yo fast ass off that phone." Kyrie said, as I laughed.

"Aye Anay'son I gotta go."

"Alright lil' mama."

"So what you thinking bout'?" I asked Kyrie.

"If I tell you, you cant tell nobody."

"Alright damn just tell me."

"I'm pregnant."

"Wow. So, did uh, you know how far along?"

"Nope not until now I didn't even know til' I took the test."

"Well, I hope my mama doesn't find out."

"Me either."

I looked at my phone and seen I butt-dialed Jesus and hung up.

*

*

*

Jesus POV

I just heard all of Karmela and Kyrie conversation and I can't believe she pregnant.

Other than that, they don't want anyone to know so this can work in my favor.

"Jesus!" My father called me into his room.

I walked upstairs and sat on the edge of my mama's and dad's bed.

"So I'm getting older-"

"Dad your 36." I said as he huffed.

"Like I fucking said I'm getting older and I wanna see if you and Christian or Messiah will take over."

"I will."

"Nahh we gotta talk go the three of yall it might work in one's favor I worked for."

"Alright dad."

I walked outta the room wondering how I'm gonna trick them in to not getting that open spot that is only for me and me only.

There aint finna be no sharing.

___________
_monday_
___________

I was looking for Bethany. Then I looked at her talking to Jerry. I hate that fuckboy more than anything.

I walked over there to hear the conversation.

"Jerry leave me alone."

"Man, I seen you yesterday with that nigga Jesus. You know he got hoes and here you is chasing after him."

"I'm not chasing after anybody." She said biting her lip. It looked as if she was finna cry. From letting the situation going on any further I jumped in.

"Problem?" I asked holding her as she hid her face from me. He looked at her then smirking looking at me.

"Nahh, aint no problem." He said walking away.

"You okay?" I asked her.

"Yes, I'm fine."

"Come with me."

"Where are we going?" She said finally looking at me with those hazel eyes.

"Somewhere you'll really like."

"Alright." She shrugged.

*

*

*

Okay I'm sorry for the cliffhanger but I was helping a friend work on her book. With trying to work on mine. Then I had schoolwork. Ugh, it gets exhausting. Just understand that I kept yall in mind in this tight schedule.

Thank yall for reading muah!

Text me for any suggestions on the book or ideas.

~Call_meh_tayy