22# Messed-Up Date P.2

(Both this and the previous Messed-Up Date preference are credited to @No_Name_4513,
thank you so much!)

Ned: Ned had taken you to a sports game, but had failed to tell you how loud and excited he liked to get when his team scored.

You were at a basketball game, and the two of you were wearing some small merchandise of the team's, showing you were obvious supporters for the home game. You'd somehow gotten good seats, really close to the front, thanks Ned's paychecks. The two of you were really pumped because it was the last game of the season and if they won this, they'd win the championships, and you'd win a bet you'd placed with a friend of yours.

The clock was ticking, the score was tied, neck and neck, and there was one minute left on the clock. Could your favorite team do it? You and Ned were on the ends of your seats, eagerly watching the final playout of the game. Ten seconds.. Five seconds.. Could they do it?

A final hoop was shot and the scoreboard alarm buzzed, signaling the end of the game, and your favorite team had won! Ned jumped in the air and started cheering and dancing like a maniac, and you'd never seen that side of him before.

You laughed and he continued dancing until some guy pushed past him and he realized he'd just danced in public AND you'd caught him doing it

You laughed and he continued dancing until some guy pushed past him and he realized he'd just danced in public AND you'd caught him doing it. As you guys gathered up your stuff and started to leave, he bashfully coughed, signaling a conversation.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, that was stupid and embarrassing..," he trailed.

"I thought it was funny, you had some killer moves there, Fulmer," you said, calling him by his last name, something you did when joking around with him.

"So you aren't mortified?" He laughed.

"Only a little," you giggled.

Zach: Zach had decided to take you on a picnic, because he's pretty traditional and thought it would be a good first date. You agreed, and wore a nice, outdoorsy outfit. He brought a bunch of food with him, like sandwiches, fruits, some cake even, like Zach had everything prepared and planned down to a T.. Except for the fact that he put down the blanket right on a massive ant mound.

 In minutes, the food was being eaten and swarmed by dozens upon dozens of ants

In minutes, the food was being eaten and swarmed by dozens upon dozens of ants. Zach screamed a little as he tried to salvage what he could, but to no avail, as he got several ant bites and freaked.

After realizing the picnic was ruined, and everything was quickly thrown away and packed up, Zach sighed. "I'm, I'm really sorry, Y/N, I didn't think ants were gonna happen and ruin the whole thing."

"Oh, hey, it happens, and it was kind of fun, seeing you scream and run around like that," you giggled.

"Oh, well, glad to know I made someone laugh," he grinned. "Hey, why don't we go get ice cream or something? It'll make a better date than this picnic was."

"Yeah! I'd love that," you smiled, and the two of you set off to get your ice cream.

(WOOOW THIS WAS DELAYED OOPS)