Chapter Fifty Six

Hope you all had a happy turkey day! I know I did...yum...

Black Friday was just plain crazy for me, how about you?

Anyhow, most of you really wanted this so here we go!

Remember, WATTY AWARDS!!! So this story shall be finished within 5 day! Gulp...

VOTE FOR A SEQUEL!

Enjoyerstopycilaforniaspaghetiwithcreamcheeseonthesideofyogurt!

-------------------------------

Chapter Fifty Six

Ana's POV

I looked into Scott's eyes, and honestly, I was a bit scared. I could hurt hurt, anger, jealousy, ra- wait, jealousy? That must somewhat be wrong...

ANYWAYS, I was a bit scared.

After a couple of split seconds, his eyes softened and turned all creamy and warm. I sighed inrelieve at the fact the he had cooled down a bit.

"Well, um...you see, well.." Yes, stuttering will get you anywhere.

"Look, its fine. Lets just go and talk over this." He calmly said. 

Wow, that's a first. A guy, wanting to actually talk things out...weird.

"But, what about class?" Yes, I'm a total nerd.

"Psh, forget about that. Come on, you too Eleanor." He nodded towards the PDQ gas station across the street that had a little cafe in it.

I tried not to laugh as Ela turned red. "Its ELA, E-L-A. Grr..."

I'm pretty sure Scott did that just to annoy her...Oh I love Scott. Wait, I don't love him, I LIKE him. Yeah...that's what its called...like...

We both ignored Ela's remark and continued our little debate.

"But we'll miss class and we had a math test today!" I pushed on further.

"Oh don't worry, I have connections." 

Before I could ask him what type of connections or what he meant in the first place, he grabbed my wrist and tugged me away from school. All I did was to grab Ela along with me as we were being pulled through the parking lot by my hot mate.

Sure, it would of been funner -yes, it's a word- if my heels weren't dugged -yes, another word- into the ground, burning off the bottom part of my shoes. Meh, who cares?

Scott quickly pushed us inside the small store and dragged us over to a small table. Thecashier, which just so happened to be an old lady, was giving us weird looks. Whether it had to do with the fact that we were suppose to be in school or the fact that a man was dragging two ladies, I had no idea.

"Okay, now you can talk." Scott announced.

I looked at Ela for help and she just shook her head at me. Great....note the sarcasm.

"Umm.....Where should I start?" Yes, dumb question, I know. But hey! I can't do much better than that! 

"The beginning?" He offered. Well, DUH!

"Well, first of all, I'm thirsty and a bit cold. Sooooo, HOT CHOCOLATE TIME!"

Before anyone could stop me, I bolted up and run towards their chocolate section. My eyes scanned all of them until I found the one that I wanted, White Chocolate Caramel. Yummers. Well, this is a good distraction...

I picked up the biggest cup that they had, which was only 24 ounces. Aww, that's so little...

I filled they cup with the yummy liquid until it was about two inches from the top. I could feelScott's eyes burning into my back as I did so, as for Ela...Probably off doing some elf or leprechaun thing.

I finished filling it to the top with French Vanilla and High Energy Mocha. I glanced around,wondering what else I could add to the already filled cup. My eyes landed on a cart withconcentrated flavors of stuff.

Scott gave me weird looks and I squirted hazel nut into my drink. Well, too bad for him. I added extra vanilla and some caramel before taking a sip out of my drink. Of course, Scott made a face at me but I couln't care less. I was in pure bliss as the sweetness danced around my tongue.

I took a couple more sips before letting scott drag me back towards our table. Such a party-pooper.

We both sat down and Scott arched his eyebrow at me, waiting for a story. Jeez, he must really be into gossip and stuff...

I took one last sip and sighed. Well, heck with my life!

"Umm, well, one night...I just went into my room and..err....found Brad just sitting on my window....being a creeper?" I offered. By the look on his face, I could tell that he wanted more information, so I continued, "I told him to go away, but he just keeps coming back and annoyingme. Well, today was they first time that...he...umm...followed me outside of my house, I guess..." I trailed off, waiting for a reaction.

His face was blank, yet I could tell that he was deep in thought. Suddenly, he got up, sending the chair backwards. I let out a little yelp as he stomped his way towards the door.

"Umm, Scott? Where are you going?" I asked weakly.

"To kill that mofo." Were his words.

----------------------------------------------------

Ooooh, Is Brandon getting cut out of the picture...mmmmm

VOTE FOR WATTY AWARDS!