Chapter Forty Six

Idk if I'm on time or not...

Anyways, Song on the side is I'd Le by Taylor Swift.

Not much to say today, besides the fact that I need your help!

I need you guys to write a summary for me!

I just can't seem to make a good one :(

Just send it to me by message and I'll dedicate a chapter to you!

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter Forty Six

Ana's POV

My eyes flashed open, awakening me from another dreamless sleep.

There is no reason to have dreams. Scott's in all of them, so they won't come true.

Wow, Talk about depressing...

I glanced over at my clock. 4:30 am.

Lovely. That's another thing that has been happening. I keep waking up hours earlier. I like my sleep, but now I just can't get it!

I sighed and pushed myself off my bed. I stripped out of my clothes and shifted to my wolf form. 

I liked to go running when I wake up early, it helps get my mind off of things. But, sadly, there is only one way out,

The window.

I can't risk my mom or Marcos seeing me, so I have to jump out my window. Lovely, yet again. 

As I passed my mirror, I caught a glimpse of my white fur. I didn't even stop to stare back at the over grown dog that I knew would be looking back at me. I guess that I've just gotten used to my second body.

I pushed my window open and looked down. A two story drop...

Gulp...

Why did I have to be afraid of heights?

UGH!

I shut my eyes tightly before jumping out. I heard a loud *thud* and peeked a bit to see that I was safely standing on the solid ground.

PHEW!!!

At times like this, I feel so lucky to be a lycan. Well, if you think about it, I wouldn't be in this mess if I wasn't a freaking donkey-eating werewolf!

I don't know if being a shifter is really that good of a thing...

I sighed and started to run towards some trees. It was pretty dark, and the streets were deserted, but it never hurt to be safe.

As soon as my bright fur was hidden from plain sight, I started to run.

I don't know where, I just let my wild instincts take over. It felt so good...

I could feel the fresh, crisp Minnesotan wind picking at my fur, make small shivers run through my body. My muscles were starting to burn from pain, but it didn't matter to me. I just needed time to think, and for that, I needed a clear head. This was perfect for that.

Actually, no. I wasn't going to think. It would just ruin my moment. All I need to do is relax. Be worry-free for once.

I don't know how or when, but I managed to end up back in my room.

According to the clock, it was almost 6am.

I shifted back with eased and took a quick shower. I had to put the warm water up all the way. It might of been burning to someone else, but to me it was barely warm. Yep, another lycan thing, High body temperature.

I hopped out and got dressed in another skimpy outfit that Ela had picked out for me, and grabbed my stuff, along with my trombone.

I went down to the kitchen just in time to see Matt and Marcos walk out the door.

Wow, that was a close one. Matt still doesn't know about my revenge on Scott. It's only day two though.

'Speaking/Thinking about Scott, Weren't you gonna talk to him today?' the snobby part of my brain reminded me.

'Maybe, NOW GO THE 'EFF AWAY!'

'We-'

"ANA!" Ela's shouting cutting my Brain off.

"HUH? WHATS IS IT, WOMANLY DOG?" I said in the same tone as her.

She let out a small chuckle before answering, "I asked you if something was wrong. I heard some talking up in you room last night."

Should I tell her? I don't want her to worry...

"Ye-Nope! Everything is fine!" Very believable Ana, very believable....

She arched an eyebrow at me, clearly no trusting a word I said.

"Really? It seems like-"

"Please can we not talk about Brad?" I cut her off.

Oops...Did I just say Brad?

Cruders...

"Brad? who said anything about Brad?"

"I...Just...Umm...Can we just....er...talk about it later?" I got out, at loss for words.

Yep, she's so going to think that nothing is wrong.

Note the cat-licking sarcasm.

"Right...Sure, later." 

I smiled at her, appreciating the fact that she didn't push thing farther.

We walked out to the garage and drove off, Ela driving of course.

"So, it turns out my mom is getting out of the hospital today." Ela commented once we were on the road.

"Really, El? That's awesome!"

At least there's something to be happy about.

"Yeah, I'm moving back in with her. She's gonna need help around the house and all." She said half-hearted.

Wow, I almost forget that Ela doesn't actually live with us...

"Aw, Well I'm sure gonna miss you. And I'm pretty sure you know who else is going to be missing you." A smirk crawled into my face as she blushed. She always did turn red when the topic changed towards Matt.

Yet again, the same thing was happening to me when it changed to Scott....

From then on, we settled into a comfortable silence.

What am I going to do today when I see Scott?

Will he still want to talk to me?

Most importantly,

Will he lie to me?

----------------------------------------------

Woo! 

Got this upload out of the way.

Next chapter is going to be the one that a lot of you have been waiting for!

FB ON LINK!!!!!

:D