Chapter Forty Nine

Uploaded late Kuz no one like my FB :(

I'll upload on time if two people like it!  (Monday or Tuesday)

Just 2!

To those of you that voted for Scott's POv....Here it is!

It starts with Ana's POV then goes to Scott's POV

SCOTT'S POV STARTS BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS!!!

Song on the side is So Cold by Breaking Benjamin, nothing to do with this chapter....

ENJOY!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

Chapter Forty Nine

Ana's POV

FINALLY! I thought to myself as I walked out of the gym towards the locker rooms.

I swear, today was the longest day of the year!

Yes, beginning of October is super long!

Today just seemed to drag on and on, with nothing to do but worry.

Sure, I chickened out of talking to Scott, But what would I say to him?

Um, hey Scott. You know how I stormed away from you not wanting to hear your excuses. Well, yeah. It turns out that I do want to hear them.

Yeah, I don't think so.

I sighed and striped out of my clothes.

Dumb cheer practice. I should be at home, eating a bucket of Ice-cream while watching The Notebook and crying my eye ball out, but nooo. Instead i'm here going over a routine that I knew by heart.

I took my time walking to the gym. Why rush things? I wonder how they are gonna be treating me today. Last time they ignored my, now what? Throw apples at me?