Chapter Forty Eight

On time!

Whoo! Go me!

Made this chapter longer for those of you who complained about the length >.>

#47 werewolf and watty!

Keep up the nice work!

This chapter is dedicated to BourdoWogChick29 for her awesome summary!

Song on the side is Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie

Enjoy!

-----------------------

Chapter Forty Eight

Ana's POV

I rushed into class and sat down on the edge of the front row with Ela on my flank.

At least Scott can't sit by me.

Why did I have to be such a chicken? I let out a heavy sigh before taking my books out. I made sure that they were my English books as the bell rang. You only make that mistake once...

Slowly students started to make their way into the classroom and taking their seats. Every one was talking about our karaoke night next Friday, It's pretty much a time were girls try to show off their singing, but end up failing. Fun, Huh?

Note the sarcasm.

I'm probably not even gonna go unless Ela drags me there herself.

To my not-so-but-yet amazement, Scott wasn't last.

He made a bee line straight to my seat. I could see some disappointment in his eyes as he saw the spot next to me was taken. He actually was looking forward to sitting net to me?

All of my sympathy for him was gone as soon as some mischief replaced the disappointment. The next thing I knew, he was sitting behind me playing with my hair.