✧ Shunpei Sanada x Reader ➂

* ✫ ❚ -ˋˏ✦ˎˊ- ❚ ✫ *

B i z z a r e

You were heading towards the cafeteria hastily, so falling in line and waiting for your turn wouldn't be a necessity. Just then, you felt your steps halted as realization hit you that something stepped at the back of your shoe causing you to stumble. 

Glaring at whatever was behind you,  to see dark brown eyes meeting your own. Sensing your anger and annoyance, the male raised his arms as if surrendering, "Sorry, sorry."

Turning your heel coolly, you left the scene without another word hoping to not see the man anymore, at least after your anger was good as gone. Besides, who could blame you? You were hungry anyway. 

Then here you are, at the library, scanning for books, searching for a particular one. With no trouble, you found the book you were looking for and set yourself sitting on a random seat, eyes glued on the first page. 

Shortly, you found yourself letting go of the book and laid it down on the table in front of you as you rubbed sleep off your eyes. The bewilderment was hinted in your features as you saw... the same man who almost tripped you the other day, sleeping peacefully across to you. You recognized him as the baseball ace pitcher of Yakushi at your school... Shunpei Sanada. 

"Wasn't he supposed to be in practice or something?" you wondered. 

An idea crossed your mind as a playful smile appeared on your lips. You returned the book where it was supposed to be from the shelves and took a cushion off the private sofas of the library. Carefully, you lifted the ace pitcher's head to place the cushion below him for comfort. 

Smiling at your own work, you left the scene with no further words. 

Unbeknownst to no one in particular, taking the cushions off the private sofas was strictly forbidden and you just placed the ace pitcher in big trouble.

★ June 18, 2016 

 Happy Birthday, Shunpei Sanada and Ryota Kise from KnB~! 
How cute is it that you two are respectively aces from your own school and were born on the same day?  

Have a lovely day, everyone~ 

countdown:  8 . . .