✧ Ryosuke Kominato x Reader ➁

* ✫ ❚ -ˋˏ✦ˎˊ- ❚ ✫ *

G o o d

"Ryo-chaaaaaan!!!!" you started whining right off the bat.

"What part of no don't you understand, (First Name)?"

"EVERYTHING!" you yelled in front of his face, not caring even if you'll break his ears in the process. "I WANT CHOCOLATES RIGHT NOW."

"Like I said, no," Ryosuke deadpanned. "Don't you remember? You're not allowed to eat any kind of sweets right now."

You raised an eyebrow, beyond pissed at the moment. "HUH? BUT YOU DIDN'T BUY ME THAT CAKE I WANTED, I'M ONLY ASKING FOR CHOCOLATES NOW. WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

Currently at the hospital in your private room, told not to take in any food containing sugar; in other words, no sweets for you. The doctor advised you to simply eat fruits or vegetables, this is not any problem for you under normal circumstances. But you really want some sweets at the moment, specifically, you want chocolates right now.

Years of constantly eating snacks and sweets are to be blamed for this.

"If only you didn't consume too many sweets, then it might... just might be possible for you to eat chocolates or cakes right now," Ryosuke frowned at his wife's childish behavior.

"But, Ryo, I really want some chocolates right now," you insisted, showing him the cutest puppy dog eyes you could muster.

Ignoring what you had just said, Ryosuke asked you, "What fruits would you like instead?"

"CHOCOLATES!"

"Fruits."

"Chocolates!"

"Fruits."

"Chocolates..."

"Fruits?"

"Fine... (First Favorite Fruit) then?"

"I'll get you one."

"Damn. Maybe you can get me some chocolates, too?"

"(Second Favorite Fruit) it is."

"Do you have any idea how much I hate you right now?"

"Nope," Ryosuke answered, amused at you by now. "Worry not, this is for your own sake."

"I might not be able to sleep due to craving," you reasoned out to yourself but loud enough for Ryosuke to hear.

Without another word, Ryosuke left your room to fetch some fruits for you.

By the end of the day, you were still sulking seeing Ryosuke didn't get you any chocolates you wanted. Putting your complaints aside, you actually ate and finished all fruits that he got for you.

[ Next day . . . ]

"Ryo-chan," you started hesitantly, playing with your fingers.

"Hmm?" he mumbled, his attention on the (Favorite Fruit) he was peeling for you. 

"Sorry about yesterday... About what I said, that I hate you," you muttered quietly. "I didn't mean it, I'm sorry."

Ryosuke simply smiled at you without saying anything for a moment.

"Ryo...?"

"You still need to make it up to me after your discharge here," he declared, handing you the peeled fruit. 

With a downcast expression, you nodded, watching as he started dozing on his seat. 

☆★♡☆★

A notice from me,

Hello everyone, how are you all?

Diamond no Ace Second Season had just ended. What are your thoughts about it? Did you cry because it ended? I was greatly saddened by the fact that I am not going to see them anymore. Not to mention, Osomatsu-kun ended too. But anyway, moving on

I lost my motivation in continuing this book but I don't plan to discontinue it yet. Maybe slower updates than this. 

But let's all rejoice if I update, see, I originally planned to stop writing after the anime is completed. But seeing it's soo soon, I guess it'll have to be delayed.

One reason why I updated today was that as in the story above, I am upset and venting my anger at the moment because I am not allowed to have chocolates or cake. Yeah, that's it.