✧ Youichi Kuramochi x Reader ➂

* ✫ ❚ -ˋˏ✦ˎˊ- ❚ ✫ *

S l y

With your hands on the book you were reading, feet on the desk stretcher as you sat in peace. Out of the blue, you heard a loud marching noise towards the classroom.

Unfortunately for the intruder, without any given choices at all, you will hear any kind of noise. Much to your annoyance, seeing how you were engrossed with the book, and yet that's all it took for your concentration to completely vanish without a single trace.

Barely moving, you saw Kuramochi next to you digging your snack stash stealthily.

"What are you doing?" you questioned the runner boy.

"Oh no," said he. 

Apparently, he took you as one of those who never pay attention to slight changes in their surroundings and will be too engrossed with the book to notice. Fortunately for you, that's not the case.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" you repeated, refusing to believe the sight in front of you.

Without another word, Kuramochi ran towards the hallway, leaving you to chase after him.

"WHAT THE— GET BACK HERE YOU SON OF A— GIVE ME BACK MY M&Ms AND KISSES! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" 

Your angry expression turned into a puzzled one when you saw the runner boy coming back to you. With a quick swift motion, he leaned down pressing his lips against yours for one moment. Blinking in astonishment, you froze in your tracks. 

What the hell was he doing kissing you right after he just stole your chocolates? Oh, kisses. It finally clicked in your mind as realization hit you. 

"I MEANT THE CHOCOLATES, YOU GIT— KURAMOCHI, GET BACK HERE!!!"

[ E x t r a . . . ]

"So, how did it go?" the catcher and his shit-eating grin come in view as Kuramochi met up with him. 

"Too easy," was Kuramochi's answer, smiling from ear to ear. After his success in accomplishing Miyuki's dare to steal your chocolates.

A smirk formed on your lips as you saw the two talking together with your chocolates in their hands. 

"Hello," you said, addressing the two. 

To say, they were surprised was an understatement as they broke the windows next to them with their screaming. 

Needless to say, you got the chocolates back unscathed. As for the other two, they weren't that fortunate. 

May 17, 2016

Happy Birthday, Youichi Kuramochi~♡