Chapter 7: my mistake

Xavier

where am I?

"bro you awake?" chris?

"uh yeah what happened?" i don't remember anything all I can remember is Mae hanging up on me

" you were drunk and u started making out with Sabrina" I Whattt??????

" I was making out with Sabrina? "

"yes bro! now get up we're gonna be late for school"

I got up and got ready. All i can think about is how am I gonna tell Mae about this :S

I went to school and went straight to the cafeteria. there she was. She looks like she cried all night. does she know?

"uhhh Mae can I talk to you?"

" I don't wanna talk to you"

" Mae please Im serious."

"I'm serious too."

"Mae what do you mean?"

" WHAT DO I MEAN? shows picture*  THIS IS WHAT I MEANT! YOU'VE USED ME!"

"Mae let me explain holds her* "

" let go of me! pushes hands away*  YOU DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING!" Xavier control your anger control it.

" YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU'RE NO FUN ANYMORE! WHAT SABRINA SAID? THAT WAS TRUE. YOU'RE JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER GIRL. ANYWAYS NICE PLAYING WITH YOU."

XAVIER!WHAT THE HECK DID U JST TELL HER! UGH STUPID ME!

" I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU! starts to cry and walked out*"

what have you done Xavier? you made her cry once more!

ugh! i wanted to let her go but not that way :( i didn't mean to hurt her!

I have to admit I still have feelings for Sabrina but I'm starting to fall for Mae :S

I was gonna break up with her to think. and get back with her when my mind is all clear.

I'm such a jerk.

Maribelle

my heart is stereo*

WHAT THE F***?! WHO IS CALLING ME LATE AT NIGHT!

" he llo?"

"hi sweetie do u mind checking you inbox?" sweetie? sounds like Sabrina

checks the phone*

I can't believe he was using me :'( I dropped. It hurts :'( I could believe he would do that to me!

"uh u still ther? well now you see you're jst his toy! ahah anyways bye"

"SABRINA F**K OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE"

hangs up*

F**K LOVE! F**K Xavier! I HATE THE FACT THAT I STILL LOVE HIM! IT HURTS SOO MUCH!

I hardly didn't sleep. i was crying all night. yes I'm weak. I didn't wanna go to school I look hideous I don't wanna see him but madel forced me to.!

I got dressed straightened my hair and tried to look pretty. I did want them to see my eyes.

I went to the cafeteria and met up with my girlies.

Gen: you look pretty today :)

me: Gen i love your surcasticness but not now.

Madel: leave her alone. Mae don't worry you'll forget him.