Chapter1: Starts of Gr 11 ...... jerk -.-

Maribelle:

 I'm Maribelle Mae Reyes. My friends calls me Mae. I'm 16 yrs old. my height is 5'2 yes im short . :P I'm Filipino but I'm in Canada now.I have brown eyes and brown hair. People usually ask me if i dyed my hair cuz it changes colors. But nope I didn't dye my hair it's jst natural.  My mom is a Single parent my dad left us. that's a different story thoo.. let's go on with my story.

 I have had so much boyfrends but i was young they say it's poppy love. I never really took it serious that's why. People hated me . they think i was a slu! but do they even know what my reason was? they judged me but i dont reallie care.

Si Ate Madel she's one of my bestfriend.Shes a year older than me. She's loud and CRAAZZY. but im use to it. I usually go up to her when I need help. She's one of a kind i guess :) Si Genevieve she's ate madel's sister. There different tho she's more off the girly time but definitely Crazier than Ate Madz. and there's my other friend Michelle she's practically the bunso. she's the youngest out of all of us but she's very smart:) There's also ate Ashyll she's the quiet type :P well not when she have Chocolate. There's Ashley she's the genuis in the group. Ysabelle? she's the artistt :) and Sharmaine she's crazyy and the joker. I also have Angelo he's practically my frenemy, friends+ enemy :) okayy letsss start my storry.

My story starts here...

It was the beggining of Gr.11.... I went to the cafeteria where me and my group always meet :)

Ate Madz: HOOOOOOOOYYYY!

Me: Hoy to you too Ate Madz -.-'

Gen:Hi missy :) (runs and hug me)

Me: Ahh!get offf meee xD  Gen gett offff!

HEY GUYS!

Mich: heyy :)

ash: hii

As always ash has no energy -.-' oh well. we got up and walked.

*bump*  All my things fell -.-

" EXCUSEEEE ME! Are you jst gonna stand there?" I was so angry

he was jst there looking at me and walked away.

"HEYYYYYYYYYY COME BACK HERE!"

I couldn't catch upp ughh if i see that guy agen I'LL KILL HIM -.-

gen: HAHAHA who's he?

me: shut up it's not funnny! he's such a jerk! ughh! continue laughina nd I'll smack you.

the begining of gr.11 and it's only the morning and someone alredy ruined my day

GREAAAAAAAAAT!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is jst like the intro.. sorrie its not that great. i'll update when i get a chance I'm kinda busyy now adays.  anyways pls comment I wanna hear your opinions :) btw the next chapters will definitely going to be more interesting compare to this chapter. keep reading you'll enjoy it.

this is jst a taste of the next chapter..

    That girl o.o Who is she? she's pretttyy :$

bump*

"YOUU AGENNNNN! I THINK U SHOULD WATCH WHERE UR GOING" I said

gosh she's so clumsy

"EXCUSEE MEE! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SHOULD WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING! U BUMPED ME TWICE ALREADY AND I HAVEN'T RECIEVED A SINGLE SORRY" she yellled and kept pusshing me.

" Stop pushing me if you don't stop i'll kiss youu"

......