Chapter 5: It's all my fault

Sabrina

Hi I'm Sabrina Rose Rodriguez.I'm 16 yrs old same age as Vier. I'm spanish. I'm from Cuba.

and I'm Vier's ex Girlfriend. I dump him yeh but i guess he moved on cuz he's with that ugly chick. what's her name? Mae?Oh watever.

Okai okai i broke up with Vier so what? I could get him back you know. and plus I know Vier is jst using Mae. duh? Mae is jst like every other girl he dates.

I broke up with Vier jst because I was getting tired of him. Like HE'S USELESS for me. He's not even a good kisser. I lied to him that I was leaving durh that's like the only way so that he wont annoy me asking to get back.

But trust me I'll get him back from that B*tch....

Ugh stupid school again! Where's Vier? probably in the cafeteria.

oh his with his b*tch again. let me start something here.

" Hi vier my love. ( kiss)" If only u saw that Mae girl's face ;)

" GET OFF MY GUY U SLU *push*"

ahahahah call me a slu one more time B*tch

" Who u calling slu sweetie? me? uh I think I'm not the slu here. It's you. we all know that Vier still wants me and that he's only using you . *slap* oh u getting mad now hunny? oh sorrie I wass jst being honest right Vier my love?"

that girl couldn't say anything else. she knows it's true >:)

wtf? who are this girls holding me?

Gen: mess with my sister U MESS WITH US ASWELL! girls.

*slap slap slap slap slap* *punch punch punch*

Sharmaine: Ashley and Michelle let go off her now. So are gonna mess with Mae again? huh?

B*tches trying to scare me? jst watch you guys will pay :@

Vier

SH*t !!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to follow Mae

"Vier are you just gonna stand there? help me" uh SABRINA!

"WHY DID YOU F***ING DO THAT?!?! AREN'T WE DONE? LEAVE ME ALONE NOW!"

I left panicking. WHERE'S MAE?

MAE!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?!

she's probably with Angelo. let me call him

*call*

"bro is Mae with you?"

" yeah she's with me." I knew it she always go up to him when there's a problem.

"where are you guys? *voice crying* Is Mae crying?" no I made her cry :/

"uhm she doesn't want to see or talk to you right now. sorrie bro bye"

"UHHwaiiit *hangs up* " WHAT HAVE I DONE? I MADE HER CRY :( THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!

*BELL*

stupid bell -.-'  throughout the whole morning all i can think about is Mae  :( I couldn't even concentrate on the lessons.

*bell*

finally it's lunch time. rushes  to Mae's locker.

why is Madel taking her stuff?

"where's Mae? and why are you taking her things?"

Madz: She doesn't want me to tell you sorrie and she's going home. She collapse in second period. Its probably because she has been crying. Anyways i gotta go give her things to her.

"can i come? I reallie need to talk to her"

Madz: uhm if I were you talk to her later. she's reallie not well right now. bye

this is all my fault :(

*teardrop*

she doesn't want to talk to me. I need to follow Madel.

She looks so red. Her eyes they look so sad.

runs up to her*

hug* "Mae I'm sorry :'( please forgive me."

" Xavier give me sometime, bye" she left :(

this is all my fault. I'm letting her go :'( i dont want her to get hurt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now we know what really happened between Xavier and Sabrina.

and Sabrina wants him back. how mean is that? what does Xavier mean by letting go?

in the next chapter I'll be puttin Maribelle's perspective

we havent really heard much about how she felt. keep reading. comment and vote :)

chapter 6 sneakpeek

Maribelle

..............

He's just like everyone else :'(

HE'S SUCH A LIER I HATE HIM I HATE HIM!

my heart is stereo *

" hello? how can I not cry? :( it hurts"

"Belle you gotta stop crying it's not worth it. okai i have a joke to make you laugh :) okai do you know what lette happiness starts with?it's starts with U :)"

.........................................................