Chapter 3: Enter Trainer Gold!

A/N: Hello readers! This chapter (and a few others after this) guest stars a very familiar Pokémon   character. Anybody know Gold? Well he's here! And I'm warning you he doesn't act all nice and the way he acted in his special that Pokémon came out with. I made his personality based off of the information I found on  Bulbapedia (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Gold_(Adventures) so don't go in the comments and say, "Oh Gold doesn't act like that! He acts like so and so" Ok? Good! Glad I could clear that up. Ok, onto the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       "Well that was kinda harsh.... Him telling us to get the fuck out when we just wanted to start our adventures like all the other normal trainers... " said Alex as the two began to leave New Bark town.
"I know... But he's sort of an insensitive jerk... I expected that much from him. I mean did you see how uncaring he was when I told him I almost got raped!? How insensitive can you get?"  replied Melody. 
"Hey you two!" shouted an unfamiliar voice to the siblings. A boy wearing a  backwards black and golden ball cap, with a red shirt, black jeans, and black hair ran up to them. "Hi! My name's Gold. And who are you two?" asked the stranger eyeing the two kids, especially Melody.
"I'm Melody and this is my younger brother Alex.  We're new trainers, we were just about to finally start our journeys." replied Melody, smiling at Gold. Gold smiled back at her and nodded.
"Well then... Do you know how to catch Pokémon yet?" Gold asked Melody "Well sort of but... I've never tried it myself before," she replied looking down at her feet ashamed that after all the years of living on a ranch with Pokémon, she had never learned how to catch one properly.
"Well I can show you... if you want," replied Gold looking into her eyes. Melody's smile grew wider and she quickly nodded.
"Could you?"
"Sure!" said Gold.
"And what about me? Am I suddenly chop liver because some guy comes outta nowhere and decides to flirt with my sister?" asked Alex, butting into the conversation.
"No of course not! You can come! I'll teach you too," replied Gold. "Great then let's get started!" said Melody enthusiastically.
"Ok let's go!" replied

          Gold putting his arm around Alex's shoulder as the three began walking. "Hey your sis is hot! How old is she?" asked he whispering into Alex's ear.
"She's 14, and gross; my sister is not hot. She's just herself," whispered Alex back. 
"Does she have a boyfriend?" asked Gold, still whispering.
"No, and I don't think she'd like a chump like you!" growled Alex also whispering still.
"Well I'm no chump but how would you even know what your sister wants in a guy anyways? You can't know that's how! You're just being overprotective of your sister. But don't worry I'll take gooood care of her," said Gold patting Alex's back. He finally released Alex and walked over to Melody, walking by her side as he put his hands on the back of his head.
"So, you excited that your a trainer now?" he asked her.
"Yeah! I love it. It's so much fun and I've only just begun my journey with my Pokémon,' she replied looking at Gold.
"Good, good. I see you chose Cyndaquil, very nice pick. Did you nickname it?" retorted Gold looking at Ember who had sat on Melody's shoulder the whole time.
"Yeah, her name's Ember!" Melody replied, grabbing her off her shoulder. She quickly gave Ember a hug and shoved her into Gold's face. "Isn't this just the cutest face you've ever seen?! She's so amazing! I love her so much!" 
" Well not the cutest face... I can think of another cute face I've seen recently..." divulged Gold looking at Melody with longing. He then caught himself and changed the subject
"Well I've got a Cyndaquil too you know. Only he's fully evolved. Wanna meet him?" Gold asked, bringing his arms down to his side.
"Sure!" said Melody. Gold nodded and reached onto his belt, grabbing a pokéball. He threw it up into the air and from it emerged a tall blue and tan pokemon.
"I've had him since he was just a little Cyndaquil.  We're best buds. His name's Exbo, he's a Typhlosion," said Gold. Melody smiled at him and turned her attention to Ember.
"Look Ember that's what you'll look like when you're fully evolved!" she said pointing to Exbo. Ember busted out laughing.
"Cynda cydaquiil! (Yeah right that'll happen!)"
"What's wrong? Don't you wanna evolve Ember?" asked Melody, worried. "Quill cynda cyndaquil (yeah but not fully)" replied Ember. Melody shrugged, "Whatever makes you happy I guess," she said stopping at the edge of some tall grass. The two boys also stopped.
"Well this place is as good as any to show you how to catch a Pokémon," announced Gold looking out at the grass.