[2] THE ONE IN WHICH YOU LEFT ME

LAST WORDS

LAST WORDS.

" SAVE ME. I DO NOT KNOW HOW, OR WHEN YOU HAVE TO BUT JUST PROMISE ME YOU WILL SAVE ME. "

hey jerry,

octavia reminded me of something today, and she hadn't necessarily done something or said something, but she looked at me today after i had done something wrong, and it was the same look you had given to me when i had told you that i couldn't be friends with you anymore.

that day my heart broke at the sight of you.

when we were sat by that big window that overlooked the earth, your head had been rested in my lap, and my fingers had ran through your hair when i said that we couldn't see each other anymore.

and you had shot up, your eyes glazing over with tears as your lips fell open. and you didn't say anything, you didn't do anything but you gave me that look that she had given me today.

that look with the sadness and pain in your eyes, i never told you the reason why i had done that, and i am so sorry.

it was because my mother despised our love jerry.

and i never told you that, even though you were always so wary of me just leaving you alone. i could never do that.

i could never leave you alone, baby,

but you left me.

bells

+

jfc what am i even doing?