[1] THE ONE IN WHICH I MISS YOU

LAST WORDS

LAST WORDS.

" I FEEL HAPPY WHEN YOU LOOK AT ME, IT'S LIKE I MEAN SOMETHING TO YOU, EVEN JUST FOR A SECOND. "

hey jerry,

do you remember the very first time we met each other? i do, i remember it every single day because that was the best moment of my life.

that was the day when i met my soulmate.

i was sat in the food hall, terribly annoyed with the people around me because let's be honest, people are shit. but then you appeared, and you sat down in front of me with that godforsaken smirk upon your face and i felt my stomach flip.

and you picked up a bit of my food and just ate it like it was no big deal, you didn't even say 'hey' but i didn't mind.

"i could've licked that." i had said and you shrugged.

"that's basically the same as kissing right? eating something that someone has touched with their mouth?" and i had scoffed at you, shoving the bowl of food towards you and you just ate it.

and it warmed my heart, for some odd and undesirable reason.

i miss your humour, and your snide remarks, i miss your smile and your smirk and the way you made me feel inside.

i miss you

and inside i feel numb now

love now and forever,
bells

+

if you haven't guessed already, this is a letter fic, so if you don't like them then, sorry 😬