jai imagine

It was a Sunday morning and you decided to go and hang with the boys know as the janoskians and your fav friend's. You had been friends with all the boys since your early years mainly the twins and beau though.
You were one year younger than the twins and so that worked out well seeing as you fit in with them all. But you didn't like the fact t that they were constantly teasing you.
You got up and looked outside seeing it being cold you decided to put on your black jeans a white tank top, some white converse and a green and black jacket. "I'm going to hang with the boys mum" you yell as you close the front door and start your journey to the boys house, they lived on like the same street as you so it took 10 minuets of so to get there, you knock on the door only to hear a loud shout of "BEAU, GET THE DAMN DOOR" from Luke and then a loud bang and moan from what sounds like beau and then a cluster of feet and then the door open to reveal Daniel with a smug look on his face, you look past him to see there in the hall way James and beau on the floor, Luke standing in the doorway to the kitchen with a smirk on his face and then an angry looking Jai stomping down the stairs. "What the fuck is going on, can I not get a little Fucking sleep around here?" Jai says in and angry vice with his fist clenched, hi walk in and Daniel slams the door shut behind you causing everyone to look up, "y/n" they should and hug you, all except Jai who is still leaning against the wall near the stairs with arms crossed. "Do I not get a hug?" You say to Jai as the boys get off you, "careful y/n, jai here is angry because he lost a game of fifa" beau says "cause he's a sore loser" James added while they all shuffle into the living room laughing, leaving you and Jai alone, his looks down as you turn to him, "Jai, are you okay?" You ask but as he goes to reply Luke tells out "y/n, can you make us sandwiches please?" "Yeah sure, just let me speak to jai" you yell back, "now let's go to your room and you can tell me what's wrong" you say grabbing Jais hand and pulling him to his room, you felt butterflies erupt in your stomach, tube had a crush on Jai since forever but you never made a move as he always had other girls at the time. You make it to jai's room and let good his hand to sit on the bed and take your shoes off, tube see him close the door slightly and smile at you softly as he sees you criss cross on the bed patting the spot in front of you for him to sit in, "so, what's wrong big boy?" You say as he sits in front of you one leg crises under him and the other hanging off the bed, "y/n, I uh....I...um..I have something...to.....uh...to tell You...." he says shyly scratching the back of his head "jai you know you can tell me anything" you say grabbing his hand in yours and rubbing it, "ireallyreallylikeyou" he says way to fast looking down at his hands "Jai, a little bit slower please" Yuri say laughing, he takes a really deep breath and looks at you holding both your hands in his "I really, really like you y/n...." You sit there staring at him with your mouth open shocked, he looks down and gets up dropping your hands and storming out the door upset, you realise and quickly snap out of you shocked state and race after him "JAI" you yell as he walks past the boys catching their attention and out the front door "jai" you say as you run out the front door and catch his arm forcing him to look at you but he just pulls away and starts walking up their driveway "jai, please listen" he dosnt stop "I LIKE YOU TOO" you yell catching his attention,he stops and stays in that spot, you walk to him and stand in front of him, you pull his head up and clutch his checks in your small hands, "I like you too Jai, in fact I love you" you say, tears spill from his eyes as he hugs you and gives you a long passionate kiss, pulling you closer untill there's no space between yous, you pull apart breathing heavily "I love you y/n, from day one I always have" he says "I just never thought I'd get someone so beautiful like you, so I spent my time with other girls in a way to get you out of my head, but it never worked" he reaches one hand being you to pull a flower back and passing it to you, "y/n, I love you so Fucking much, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks looking at you with hopefull eye's you nod "yes" you say kissing him and wrapping your arms around his neck and his arms around your waist, you hear a wolf whistles and cheers and pull away to see the rest of the boy's with goofy grins on their faces walking up to you both and patting Jai on the b.s. k causing him to slap their hands away and pull you in to him, "sorry to disrupts this beautiful scene, but y/n needs to make us sandwiches" Daniel says, Jai groans and Burries his head in your neck kissing it lightly, you giggle and wrap your arms around him, "come on then and I'll make you all some yummy food" you say having the boys cheer and letting go of Jai only to be turned to gave him and him pick you up with his hands under your butt and your legs wrapped around him he walks in front of the boy's and into the house "sorry boy'ss but she's mine for the day go and get some pizza" Jai says walking to his room where you spend the rest if the day making out and doing thing's.