He paints your nails

Beau: beau doesn't like to be see as a loving person but around you he's the biggest sweetheart so when he sees your bored and going to paint your nails he asks to do them instead in with you you agree to, of course it's messy but it's his best and he seems so happy when he does it so you let it slide.

Skip: you were currently sick and were bored out of your mind so when skip sees you pull out a bag with all the nail polish he get a sparkle in his eyes and asks if he can try you agree and let him, watching him stick his tongue out while he concentrates.

Luke: Luke thinks he knows all about girl products and how they do their makeup and that so when you dare him to prove it he asks to paint your nail witch you agree on holding Your nails out and watching him stare at the little glass bottle filled with red nail polish with a confused expression on his face. 

Jai: jai is an adorable sweetheart when it comes to you and will do anything to make you happy so when he notices you feeling down he'll ask to do your nails witch you agree on happily as you love to watch him concentrate hard on it.

James: having sisters of his own he knows a thing or two about nail polish an makeup, so when your casually sitting on his lap watching a movie he will ask to do your nails with you let him knowing it fascinates him an gives his some sort of happiness witch you enjoy and we'll that mean you don't have to do them yourself and you gy them done perfectly.