What yous do on a rainy day

Beau: you and beau like the rant days as you can both Liston the rain and cuddle you'll both lay in bed, you snuggling into him with your head on his chest and he will wrap his arms around your waist an put his chin on your head while you both listened to the rain on your roof eventually falling asleep.

Daniel: you and Daniel love the rain as you both have a little round like widow with a built in couch, this is often where you will both spend the day cuddling and kissing and falling asleep you'd be in between Daniels legs with his arms around your waist watching the rain tap on the window.

James: you and James enjoyed the rain but would Much rather go outside and play in the sun an do things outside but never the least if it ended up being one of those rainy days you and James would stay in and watch movies and snuggle up on the big round couch you have.

Luke: you and Luke loved the rain an would mostly be sitting near the window watching it but most of the time especially if it would continue for the whole day you and Luke would en up building a fort right in front of your giant sliding back door  you two would spend the entire day cuddling with the house completely silent and watching the rain pitter patter outside.

Jai: you and jai loved the rain and you both especially loved the smell of the outdoor when it did you would always have the widows slightly open as it pours with rain, you would both end up snuggling near the window watching as the droplets of water fell down the window or you would both spend the day making cookies or some other type of food.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hey guys so I wrote this one simply because we have rain and thunder at the moment and I simply love the rain and do most of these things when it does rain so I decided to do this. Hope you enjoy the book so far. :)
Feel free to comment what you think and I will do my bet to reply straight away. :) love yas xo