What weather yous love the most

Beau: you and beau love the heat aka summer you both love swimming an relaxing and tanning in the sun.

Skip: you and skip love the cold aka winter as it's a perfect for you both to rock your matching onesies and wear track pant and sweatshirts.

James: you and James love Autumn as it's a mixture of all the weathers but mainly because you love to see all the leaves fall off the trees so you can rake them up into a pile and jump in them the entire day, spending it with each other and laughing and cuddling the whole time.
(James is my fav and has always been my fave from the first day I was introduced to them and I can to attach see myself doing this with him)

Jai: you and jai love the cold,rainy & dark days as you both love to stay in and read or watch movies or snuggle in bed or even building a fort but you mainly lived these days because you could spend the day with each other.

Luke: you and Luke love the snowy weather as you both love the snow, every time it would snow you would both go to the cubby house you both built and chuck pillows and blankets in it along with fair lights and a Cary on heater one that doesn't need a PowerPoint you'd bother built the treehouse big and comfy with actual widows and a door, you'd bother spend your time watching movies or watching the snow fall, sometimes the other four boys would joins you and you'd all end up sleeping there for the night snuggled in sweaters and sweatpants and blankets and vision watching movies.