luke imagine

You and luke had been quite busy the last two months seeing as you had a 4 year old son George and had recently had your baby girl Lilly you were both put of work and tired from the lack of sleep given, tonight you had just finished work it was 7:40pm and all you wanted to do was go home to you fiancé and your kids, you had just pulled into the garage, you get put grabbing your things and locking the gar and garage door, walking into the hallway leading from the garage you place your things down and hang your coat and take your shoes off, walking into the kitchen you get your coffee machine brewing and walk into the lounge room to see the lights off and toy story 2 playing quietly, you look to find luke on his back on the couch sleeping with your new born on his chest and your song in his side with lukes arm wrapped around him, you smile and take a photo posting it to install and twitter and Facebook, picking up your newborn you carry her upstairs changing her and putting acute panda body suit on her and placing her in her crib kissing her cheek, walking back down you grab your son and carry him into his room placing him on his mantras and tucking him in you kiss his forehead, walking down you make your coffee and one for luke and walk out to the lounge to see luke sitting up with his head in his hands walking over you place the cups on the table and sit next to him pulling him into you and kissing his forehead rubbing his hair "what's wrong Hun?" You ask he sighs and sits up resting his head in one hand hoisting it up on his leg, he places his other hand on your thigh "I have to go on tour in three months for 4 months" he says frowning, you grin knowing it will be good for him "so? That's good babe you need to see the boys and get out there" you say smiling "yeah but what about you and the kids?" He asks "what about us? I'll get time off work and look after them" you say still smiling he sighs "luke we will be fine I'll even invite chelse and the other girls around for the for moths your all on tour, we'll be fine don't  worry" you say handing him the coffee he nods smiling a little you sip your coffee and feel him looking "what?" You ask him he smiles and shakes his head looking down a bit grinning "nothing your just really beautiful and understanding" he says looking at you "we'll that's why your marring me" you say smirking at him he laughs an nods leaning in "indeed" he says kissing you passionately "Mummy, daddy" you hear a small voice say you pull away to see George holding his teddy bear "hey gorgie what's wrong baby?" You ask getting up and picking him up  carrying him back to the couch "I had a wighmare" he says in a cute voice not knowing how to talk properly yet he yawns and snuggles into you closing his eyes you hug him closer, you notice luke walk back in with Lilly in his arms rocking her he picks a blanket up on the way and sits next you and George placing Lilly on his bare chest wrapping them up in the blanket watching her fall asleep, you smile enjoying the moment he looks at you and smiles "what?" He asks you "nothing, just your such a great father it's adorable" he grins like a mad man as he watches you lay down slightly with George in your arms "and you my love are such a great mother that's it's adorable" he says falling asleep with Lilly along with you and George.

---------------------------------------------
Awww comment what you think :) xoxo