Special Chapter: 'I'm No Channing Tatum, More Like Chandler Bing.'

This is told from Finn's POV of the events in chapter 5. I did  Drew's so it only felt right to also do Finn's as well.

We all have that one person in our life with whom we share our hopes, dreams and on occasion KitKat after they guilt trip you. She gets all happy over little things like when Ryan Gosling takes his shirt off in The Notebook, she doesn't make fun out you for having a My Little Pony collection which you just can't grow out of and is the only girl who doesn't assume that just because I have a penis I'm some sort of macho man who is after a screw or doesn't know all the lyrics to my girl Taylor. She's there when you need her and never lets the opportunity go to remind you of your most embarrassing moments. It's the one, the only, Sophia Davis, or who I like to call the only girl who can never eat enough food.

Sophia. Sophia. Sophia. She was the sweetness to my Muffin, the laughter behind my jokes and the girl who I was so gone on that I didn't think there was any coming back. Don't get me wrong, she still annoyed the hell out me when she would be late or claim that Swiftie was 'overrated like teenage pregnancy and those guys called MPs'. However, none of this was enough to surpass her spark which shone brighter than the sun and it was this that caused my heart to skip a beat or for the world to slow down when she shot me a goofy smile. I didn't think I would care for anyone so much again.

The most important person in my life was my sister, who sadly passed away 2 years ago. I watched her suffer a lot towards the end of her life and the pain I felt at losing her was seared into my heart forever. One moment she was here and then the next she left us. She was the only one who ever understood me without passing judgement that even my parents on occasion did, and the best moments of my life were spent holding her hand as we walked through the park on a Saturday afternoon as a child as I babbled on my friend at school who would eat my lunch as well as her own *cough* Sophia *cough*.

I didn't think I would ever love anyone as much again until Sophia. She held me as I cried after the funeral, she made a fool of herself many times just to see me smile and when I felt down she would face the wrath of her parents by running up her phone bill so we could talk until early into the morning. It wasn't an overnight thing, it changed from friendship gradually as I realised she was the only other person I could never bare losing – her sweet smile, her honest eyes and her lovely, lovely heart.  When you want to sweep your hand through your best friend's dark, soft hair and listen to her voice until three in the morning then you know that Harry was right all along while Sally just deceived herself.

Let me tell you about Sophia: she's the smartest girl I know who can also be the most oblivious sometimes. Countless guys I've heard her say she has a crush on, and she even went out with that twat Harry, but when it comes to me then I may as well just be a Draco because the one girl I want doesn't want me. It's so embarrassing but I even tried to show her my barely there abs to see if she has any physical attraction to me yet she seemed distracted by something else...my pride was hurt...well not really since I don't even want to look at my non-existent abs either. I'm no Channing Tatum, more like Chandler Bing. My awkwardness never became more apparent than when we spotted Phoebe out at Nandos one evening.

Phoebe Williams was a really pretty girl who was funny, outgoing and so understanding after I drunkenly started singing to her about how we should play My Little Pony together and of course the girl I'm actually crushing on has video footage of this – alcohol bad, Finn bad.  Due to this Sophia, Dina and Lucy had gotten it into their heads that I had a crush on her, and while she was really sweet and smart, this was not the case. Only one girl I want to play with my pony.

"I can't believe that the staff here doesn't remember my name!" Sophia moaned as her eyebrows wrinkled as she took a swing of her diet coke. "Next time I'm saying I'm the biebs and then let's see if they forget."