Editing/Re-writing

I started this story about two/three years ago and slowly built a loyal readership. There was no plan or direction for the story, I wrote it along the way, and there were some personal issues that caused me to lose interest in it: my grandmother passed away and I took my grief out on my characters. Eventually, I decided to write a quick ending as a way to be able to put it to rest. However, the love I did have for characters always stayed with me and I felt deeply dissatisfied with both the writing quality and story direction. I wanted to prove to myself that I could write a book I felt truly proud of, though, my previous one has been showed a lot of appreciation by you lovely readers. So, I have decided to edit this story. I will happily admit that I'm just trying. You deserve the best story I can possibly write and I will do my best to deliver that.

To my old readers, it will have the same characters, just a somewhat different story (still that serenade scene, though!). There shall be changes, however, I can only try to reassure you that there will still be that humour and wit present that you enjoyed. Please do not dismiss the changes as I promise it all has a purpose. I know you love Something Like Fate and I hope you will continue to love it on a slightly different journey with Sophia - I want to be able to hopefully meet and exceed the expectations you have when it comes to it. 

IMPORTANT: all the edited chapters shall be indicated in the chapter titles.

Thank you :)