The Character Interviews: Magic Mike Style

THE CHARACTER INTERVIEWS:

FeministGrrrl1001: Welcome to The Character Interviews!  It’s like Jerry Springer but with a much hotter host *wink face* So without further ado let’s get started.

Thank you all for being here you wacky characters of my imagination.

Drew: Anytime sexy.

FeministGrrrl1001: *blushes* Oh Drew…please, not here.

Drew: *smirks* That’s not what you were saying last night.

FeministGrrrl1001:

Muffin: Back off my woman Harries!

Sophia: Finn! Don’t talk about women like that, you don’t own them.

Drew: Yeah Finn, don’t be mad just because she would rather stroke my…pony.

Finn: *goes red in the face* DO. NOT. TALK. ABOUT. PONIES.

FeminstGrrrl1001: Boys, calm down. There’s enough of me to around. Moving on to the questions…I have one here for Muffin. How do you really feel about Sophia?

Muffin: …no comment.

FeministGrrrl1001: Oh come on! Tell the truth otherwise all I have to do is type out a few words and give you a small penis.

Muffin: *gasps* You wouldn’t!

Drew: DO IT! DO IT! Oh baby, do it! *sniggers* That reminds me of another thing you said last night.

FeministGrrrl1001: Shut up Drew otherwise I’ll make you look like freaking Chewbacca, you hear?

Drew: *sits down quietly* Whatever you say, baby.

Muffin: Please don’t give me a small dick…think of the girls! No-one will want a piece of the Muffin then.

FeministGrrrl1001: I have the power Finn so answer the question…

Muffin: Never!

FeministGrrrl1001: You asked for it *waves her magic wand about*

Muffin: *looks down and starts screaming*Oh no! Now I’m like that Mr Witter! Small – for the more modest man! NOOOOOOOOO! Damn you FeministGrrrl1001.

Drew: Hey Pony Boy, no-one talks to my baby like that. Want to take this outside? *gets up* I’ve watched Karate Kid so watch out Muffin Man.

FeministGrrrl1001: *shouts* Drew, sit down and shut up before I decide to kill you off. God, you’re so needy and clingy.

Drew: *sits down* Anything you say, baby.

Muffin: I’ll answer the damn question then. Sophia and I are just friends despite the fact that she constantly checks out my abs.

Sophia: *blushes* I…I…um, I don’t check out your abs. Please. *nervous laughter*

Muffin: Sweety, I’ve read the story. If you’re good I’ll even let you touch them later on.

Sophia: *starts coughing* Really?! I mean…whatever. I’ve seen better.

FeministGrrrl1001: Let’s test that out now. Drew and Finn, take your shirts off and do a Magic Mike style dance.

Muffin: This is degrading but whatever.

Drew: Ok, baby. Anything you want.

*Muffin and Drew slowly start stripping as ‘I’m Sexy and I Know It’ plays in the background*