23;Acheron

I do not own "DC's Legends Of Tomorrow" it belongs to me DC Entertainment, I own my characters and their plots.

Chapter twenty three\\ - Acheron.

-"Fine! Don't play." Daisy breathed out holding a deck of cards in one hand.
-"I remember a time when we only played strip poker and that was fun but now, you--" Daisy started but she was cut of by Leonard.

-"Okay, we play but not strip poker" Leonard said and a playful frown on Daisy's fave appeared.

-"You're no fun"

Leonard rolled his eyes and took the card deck out of Daisy's hand. The two sat down in the middle of a door frame, Leonard was the dealer and handed out the cards, they weren't playing strip poker.

'Go Fish' was the game that seemed somewhat proper to play, when the rest of the team was interrupting them every other minute. 

-"Do you remember the time with the golden shoe?" Leonard asked and Daisy raised her eyebrow. -"I remember it a little different, like swimming-pools--" But Daisy was cut off by Leonard filling in the last part.

-"With Vodka"

A smile on both of their faces, Daisy's mind went to all her favorite moments with Leonard, they did so many things together

  ♪ ♪ "Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days... When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out." ♪ ♪ Daisy started singing.

-"I always loved it when you sang that song..." Leonard mumbled, before he looked up. But the immortal girl didn't even realize that Mr. Snart had said anything her eyes was fixed on Sara and Mick walking into the room.

-"You two wanna join?" Daisy asked and kept her eyes on Sara, Mick never did anything that was fun.

-"Nah, I'm good. I will just watch" Sara said and sat down next to Daisy, her back against her back.

Mick shook his head when Daisy mouth the words, "Wanna join?" To him. The pyromaniac shook his head as a no.

Daisy knew that it still was some tension between him and Leonard.

Mick picked up his knife and threw it at a metal box which made the handle of the knife stick out, -"I'm done." Mick grunted.

-"Don't mind him. He's still sore about having to leave 2046." Leonard said nonchalant and kept avoiding eye contact with Mick aka his husband.

-"I'm sore because I was recruited for my unique ability to light things on fire. And now, I'm locked in the one place where I can't light things on fire: a spaceship." Mick said and started to walk towards the stairs that lead... Somewhere, Daisy still had trouble finding anything on this ship.