17;Crazy Bitch

I do not own "DC's Legends Of Tomorrow" it belongs to me DC Entertainment, I own my characters and their plots.

Chapter seventeen\\ - Crazy Bitch.

Daisy among Stein, Raymond and Leonard was about to enter Luskavic Labs, the secret facility where Vostok works.

It was an old fabric, re build to Savage request. Guard men with riffles were standing guard all over the place.

Daisy, Ray and Leonard was sneaking in through the back and Stein was about to just walk in with the card Leonard stole from Ms. Vostok.

-"I'm all over it, Professor." Said Raymond as Leonard and Daisy took out one guard each. 

-"We're all over it." Both Daisy and Leonard breathed out.

-"Remember, Dr. Palmer, that shutting down the core incorrectly can lead to the creation of..." Stein spoke in the ear piece.

-"Strangeness, black holes, and uncontrolled fusion reactions that consume the universe? See? I was listening during class, Professor." Ray filled in.

-"How we doing, Boy Scout?" Leonard asked as Daisy tied her hair with an elastic. 

-"Uh, point of fact, I completed all 21 merit badges, including nuclear science, so I'm an Eagle Scout." Ray said and smiled.

-"Yeah, How about' you get the job done in silence..." Daisy said and right next to her right foot laid the guard who started to wake up. Daisy kicked his head with her foot ad the guard became unconscious once again.

Right in front of the control room, Daisy and the others could see Ms. Vostok walking to the room above the room Stein was in.

-"Uh-oh. We got a problem. Valentina's headed toward the core containment unit. The radiation Stein's about to unleash... I... if she opens the door..." Ray says.

-"We're here to stop Savage from building a nuclear-powered superhero. Saving some commie broad ain't on the agenda." Leonard said.

-"We should stick to the plan" Daisy mumbled.

-"Even if the radiation doesn't kill her, Savage will, the second he finds out the lab's been sabotaged. Look, we gotta get her out of here." Ray said and Daisy raised an eyebrow. 

-"Well, who's gonna shut down the core, Raymond? I skipped that merit badge." Leonard said and Raymond looked at Daisy's direction.

-"I have no idea what this is, I'm more into strangling people." Daisy said and smiled.

-"Raymond, why is the thermal core still running at full power? I'll handle the core." Stein asked.

Daisy walked closer to the window and saw a pair of guards coming this direction. -"Guy's we have 10 maybe 12 guards coming this direction. Think of something fast" Daisy said and pulled out her Arnis'.

-"Leonard handles Valentina and Daisy you take the guards." Ray said and Leonard still wasn't convinced. 

-"You're willing to risk the mission for a woman you barely know?" Leonard asks.

-"Be helpful to others. It's the Scout motto." Ray says like it was a clarity. 

-"30 seconds. I'll get Vostok, Daisy gets the guards and you kill the power for Stein, and, Raymond, promise me." Leonard said and Daisy opened the door.

Leonard grabbed ahold of Daisy, -"Be careful, good luck" Leonard said and Daisy nodded her head.

-"I don't need luck" The strawberry blonde girl said as she walked out of the room with a smile on her lips, it had been a rather long time since she had kicked in someone's face.