Getting ready for a party

*that evening at around 5:30pm they started to get ready, the party didn't start till 8 but Liv being Liv needed that much time to get ready and had dragged the others into it, Maya was really excited because Lucas was coming and most of her friends from New York, she really hoped her sisters would like them, she wasn't quite sure that they'd get them because they were very different to their friends, Maddie and Maya had been a bit apprehensive because this was a proper full on 18th extravaganza because Liv being the superstar she was apparently had to have a huge party and so they had been roped into it, they had all made their dress choices and were currently getting their hair and makeup done nylon am who was also doing hers as well before they all out on their dresses, Lucas and Holden were coming to pick up the girl at quarter to 8 and both had offered to have a few dances with Maddie seeing as she didn't have anyone, luckily Josh was in LA so there wasn't any chance he would just show up but little did Maddie know she was going to get another surprise guest*
Maddie: Liv go easy on the makeup
Liv: oh calm down Maddie I've done this thousands of times
Maya: uh do I have to, I mean not that you're not great at makeup but I'm not really into other people touching my hair or face
Liv: oh
Maya: I guess you could give it a try
Liv: YAY!
Maddie: oh god, what am I gonna look like Liv?
Liv: you
Maddie: promise?
Liv: I swear
*she finishes off everyone's makeup and moves onto hair, she first goes her own and then straightens Maddie's before curling Maya's by the time everything's doneit was about 7pm and time to get dressed (pics at the top) Liv in a nice baby pink dress with a pretty bow, Maddie's black sequins at the top and then mauve skirt and Maya in a simple strapless red dress, all looking stunning and ready to be picked up by the boys *