Incriminating calls

*that evening Maya is still sat on the couch when Liv walks down the stairs, she was going to apologise for earlier as best she could, having practiced it in front of the mirror a bunch of times and relaying on her acting skills to really get it to be as heart warming as possible but as she gets halfway down the stairs she hears something that changes everything in her mind*
Maya: hey babe, yeah there was a little bit of an incident after I talked to you but whatever, oh yeah she totally went for it, she doesn't know about you and me, I'm not sure tomorrow is the right time to tell her, yeah I miss you already , I know, she doesn't need to know that, yeah she was okay with it, at least she was okay with what I told her, yeah I love you too, bye
*liv has heard all she needs to, not realising that the guy on the end of the telephone was not Holden, but it was too late now, the damage was already done and there was only one person who could fix this now but would he arrive in time, before chaos erupted? so as Maya ended the call Liv ran upstairs to try and figure out what to do next, should she tell Maddie? No Maddie would just say she was being irrational and get even more mad at her, no she had to do something big, to expose Maya for what she was, Liv wasn't a bitch she was actually a really nice girl but every girl had a breaking point and Maya had accidentally stumbled upon hers.......Holden......