Truth revealed

*after the weekend Josh has come over to hang out with Maddie, Maddie and Liv have been being mean to Maya all weekend but the boys have a plan to prove that Josh is no good, they are curled up on the couch being cute , they start to kiss which Maddie is a little hesitant to do as she is still awkward when it comes to that kind of stuff, but she sort of goes along with it until Josh' phone rings and he breaks the kiss, he checks who it is and quickly hides it*
Josh: uh I've gotta get this I'll just be a sec
Maddie: okay
*he gets up and goes into the kitchen, he's been a while and so Maddie goes in to see what's happening and what she hears devastates her*
Josh: babe I know but I'll come over tonight and we can do it then, yeah I'm stuck here for a little while longer but I will be there as soon as I can and I will make up for it I promise
*Maddie lets the door close behind her so that he knows she's in the room, he whips round seeing Maddies face his face drops realising she's heard everything, he hangs up the phone and goes to put his hand on her but she avoids it and runs away into the living room, he follows her*
Josh: Maddie! Maddie wait!
Maddie: NO I TRUSTED YOU! I've been horrible to my sister for days because I believed you and you just sat there and allowed me to believe she was lying?! Get out of my house I never want to see you again!
Josh: but Maddie....
Maddie: OUT!!!!!!!!!!
*she half screams half yells and he leaves, the second the door slams shut she falls to her knees and bursts into tears, what had she done? How could she have trusted him over Maya? Maya wasn't normal but that only made her more honest, she had never once lied, Maddie had to go and tell her how sorry she was but after the way she and Liv had treated her would she be able to forgive them, she'd already began to pack her first bag*