Entry Fifteen

Entry Fifteen

17-08-2012

Shay came today; after ten painfully slow and uneventful days without him. He looked so handsome in his black leather jacket, jeans and combat boots, but I don’t remember him always being this gorgeous, I guess what they say is true, the more you like what the person is on the inside, the more good looking they become. I mean Shay was very easy on the eyes when he kidnapped me, but my hatred blinded me from looking at him in that light but now – he is gorgeous. Now I sound like those freakishly obsessive girls.

So he walked in this morning, his smile was so contagious even though his face looked weary and worn. I knew he had been working extra hard on the plan but I had no idea that it was taking such a great toll on him. As soon as he entered my cage, I flung myself at him; holding him tight as if he’d disappear if I let go of him. He spun me around a little, letting out his throaty chuckle. After he put me down, we just grinned at each other like complete morons. It felt nice. I wonder if he’d grin at me the same way if we make it out of here alive.

I was so lost in the depths of his grey crystal eyes that I didn’t notice him leaning into me. I wasn’t complaining of course, so I also hurried to close the distance between us as soon as I realized. His lips gently brushed against mine, soft but a little chipped. He proceeded to take my lips in his mouth in a sweet lingering kiss; a kiss that showed me that he honestly did care. My heart melted at that and I pulled him closer, kissing him more urgently, and my kisses were met with equally demanding kisses. They were filled with everything; anger, frustration, lust, loneliness and love. It was so incredible, with the little shocks of electricity being circulated around my body and my toes curling in pleasure. I’ve never been kissed the way he did, and frankly, I don’t think I’ll ever want anyone other than Shay to kiss me that way.

I pulled away breathless and leaned my forehead to his, my hands resting on his firm chest and the beating of his erratic heart coursing down my palm.

“You’re heart is beating really fast,” I whispered.

“You have that effect on me.”

“I missed you, Shay.”

He ran his thumb gently over my cheek and on down my jawbone.

“I couldn’t sleep all those nights away, thoughts of you kept me awake.”

“Corny,” I grinned at him, fumbling playfully with his jacket zip.

“But true,” he grinned back, his eyes sparkling mischievously. He picked me up in a bridal manner and gave me a little spin before heading off towards the kitchen.

“Come on Senorita, I’m famished!”

He put me down on the kitchen counter and went over to the fridge in search of something to eat. I couldn’t help the smile that made its way to my lips as I jumped off the counter. I hauled him away from the fridge using his jacket and pushed him down on the chair.

“Now you sir, should relax, I’ll make you something exquisite,” I said in my best French accent, which is quite horrible to be honest, and went to get the chicken from the freezer. I wasn’t going to serve him anything ‘exquisite’ per say, just a grilled chicken sandwich.

 He placed his feet on the table and swirled his hand in the air like a real diva.

“Impress me.”

“Not unless you learn table manners. Feet off the table,” I mock scolded him.

“Yes Madame!” he exaggeratedly saluted as he pulled his feet back down and sat like a normal person should. It felt so normal, they way we acted and the way we talked, playing house; almost made me forget where I am. Almost.