Chapter 5 I'm not ready

I rushed to the old abandoned factory as fast as I could. I made it to the rooftops that were just above it. There he stood, the man who was on the TV. "Ah, The NINJA! You've made it, I guess you really do care about these people!" He brought the hostages out. "Come down here...or they die!" He said. I scrape down the building and stood about 20 feet away from him. I gave him a dead stare and asked "Who are you?" He laughed and said "I..am Geraxo!" I was getting pissed, the way he sad his name. He acted as if he was the greatest thing to ever live on this earth. I wasn't jealous, but just can't stand when people have a big ego, for it's their demise. "You don't need to have hostages anymore, I'm here, now let them go!" I said angrily to him. He took one of the hostages and held a gun to her head and said "Well, what will you do if I kill her?" It pissed me off even more! "You will regret it, I promise you!" His eyes opened up a little bit and said "Oh, so threatened me, huh?" I started walking towards them *CLICK* He clicked the gun and said "Stop! Make another move and she's dead!" I almost couldn't take it, I was about to go off. "This fight is between you and me now! Let them go and fight me!" I said angrily. Geraxo stood there for a minute, trying to think. "Fine!" He said and let the hostages run to safety. Once the hostages got to safety, the cops tried to stop Geraxo. I put my hand up and told them to stay back. I don't know if Geraxo has anything up his sleeve. "Are you ready, NINJA?" Geraxo asked me sarcastically. I was a little scared, but I wasn't going to let him get away with this! "Let's do this!" I said confidently. All the cps and choppers just watched, I didn't want them stepping in, no matter what happens! He may kill them, or he may even have another hostage for all I know. Geraxo darted at me, I dodged out of the way and jumped up and tried to kick him in the face. He grabbed my leg and slammed me into the ground. I got back up quickly and faced him. He darted at me again. I tried to backflip over him, but he caught my arm and slammed me against the wall of the old factory. "NGH" I grunted. I stood back up as fast as I could. He ran at me this time. I tried to jump over him, he caught my arm, but this time I was ready. I turned around and side kicked him in the gut, knocking a few feet back. He started laughing "You're not bad, but you're not as good as me!" He said and ran back at me. I tried to elbow him, he ducked under and tackled me to the ground. I rolled backwards and back up quickly. This time, I ran towards him. As I drew closer to him. I swung an elbow, then turned around and swung my other. He dodged both and kicked me in the leg. "AH" I yelled in pain. he had me on knee and came over and lowered down and said "Are you ready to give up, NINJA?" He gave him an evil look and said "No, I will stop you!" Geraxo started laughing menacely. I had an opening while he laughed. I swept him off his feet, which surprised him. He fell on his back, I flipped over and axe kicked him in the chest as hard as I could. He blew out all his breath when I did. I stood back up, but I barely could. I held my leg a little "Someone's in pain, Huh?" Geraxo said. Geraxo walked slowly towards me. Once he reached me, he grabbed me by my throat and said " You shouldn't have done that!" My leg was in enough pain I could barely fight back. But I wasn't giving up yet. I moved out of the way and kneed him in the gut at the same time. I grabbed my bad leg and tackled it to the ground. I almost couldn't take the pain. He turned and elbowed me in the face. I don't know why , but I couldn't see what was going to happen. Geraxo stood up and put his foot on my chest and stomping me constantly. "AAHH" I yelled. He was killing me. He finally quit and held down hard on my chest and said "It's over NINJA! You didn't even get your time to shine! And I thought you said you're going to stop me? Cause I don't see it happening!" *CRACK* He broke one of my ribs. "AAAAHHH" The pain was unbearable. He stomped down harder the more I tried to get back up, I just couldn't give up. *COUGH* I was coughing up blood. I was dying. "Goodbye NINJA! It was nice to see you die!" Geraxo said and laughed. My eyes were closing, everything was fading away. I looked over and saw...my family and friends. "NINJA!" They didn't even know who was under this mask. *BANG* *BANG* The chopper was shooting at Geraxo. He had to leave. "Get everything boys, we gotta go!" He said. "Well, have fun dying!" He said while laughing at me and ran on with his gang. My eyes closed...