Why you mad ?

Nikayla POV

After seeing Prince with that girl my heart dropped. I wanted to walk over there and slap both of them. What the hell happened? Yesterday he seemed so nice. He wasn't mean to me at all. Now he seemed to have changed and to think I actually liked him. Maybe her is only acting like that because of his friends. I've been thinking about Prince all day I just didn't understand him. I hadn't realized it though. I just was trying but on figure him out. I mean he was so nice and cute yesterday with his white tank top. He even kissed me on the cheek and called me cutie. Like how could a boy so sweet but be a jerk the next day . I just don't understand. I was at lunch thinking about this when I felt something hit my shoulder. I looked up to see Jazz,Rosy, and Ciara all staring at me.
Me: what?
Ciara: what the hell girl?
Jazzy: we have been trying to get your attention
Rosy: she's been like that all day
Ciara: what have you been so deep in thought about ?
Me: okay if I tell you , you can't tell anybody !! I mean anybody
I looked each of them in the eye
Ciara: we gotchu girl
I told them everything. It took me the rest of the day just to explain it in detail. Right now we are at my house in my room.
Jazzy:damn
Rosy: that is so messed up I mean why would he do that !
Me: I know right
Ciara: you know what you should do right ?
Me: what should I do ?
Ciara : you should test you know to see if he truly likes you
Jazzy: right! We can do it in phases!
Rosy: phase one tonight when he comes an you tutor him
Me: okay what would be phase one?
Ciara: phase one should be you tell him how you feel
Me: I can't do that! What if he laughs at me? Or what if he doesn't feel the same way ?
Rosy: that's exactly why you gotta do this to find out how he feels
Ciara: yeah but also to sum up how you feel about him
Jazzy: right cause you could feel some way about him now then you see his true colors and feel completely different.
Me: you know y'all are so right I'm gonna do it
Ciara: great well I have to go. I have volleyball practice at 5
Jazzy: and I have cheerleader practice
Rosy: I have journal
Me: wow you have something scheduled at the same time ?
Rosy: no actually I just have to write a paper and I can do that on my own time
Ciara: yeah but I have to go
Jazzy: Ciara I'll drop you off?
Ciara nodded her head as she hugged me and Rosy goodbye.
Jazzy: I will see you tomorrow morning
I nodded and hugged her goodbye.
Rosy: so what do you wanna do?
Me: well its 4:00 and I have no homework.
Rosy: Me either besides Journalism
Me: we have a trampoline
Rosy: say no more!!
We laughed as we went downstairs. After jumping on the trampoline for what felt like an hour. We got off, and starter taking. Today we both discovered that we were kids at heart.
Rosy: Nana how come you don't have any Extracurricular activities?
Me: I don't know I never really thought about it . Also I don't know what I'm good at.
Rosy: well let's find out
Mom: hey Rosy! Your mom said she was gonna pick you up after dinner !!
We looked at each other.
Rosy: okay!!
She yelled back to my mom who went back in the house.
Me: what am I gonna do ? Prince will be here in about an hour !
I put my head in my hands. Our plan is totally ruined!! I cant go through with this with Rosy sitting right there, it would be embarrassing. What am I gonna do?
Rosy: Don't worry , there is a chance that not he won't even stay for dinner,
She said trying to cheer me up. I looked up at her.
Me: what are you gonna be doing while I'm tutoring him.
Rosy: oh I will be in your room , so I won't interrupt you.
Me: okay thanks Rosy.
We went up to my room and I helped her with her journalism report.
Five minutes later my mom let me know that prince was at the door.
I went down the stairs very slowly. Many thought an running through my head at once. As I reached for the door knob I felt my body heating up, and I got very dizzy, It felt like at my blood went to my head. What would he say? How would he respond?, What if he doesn't feel the same way?, What if he confess? What if he doesn't ?, What will happen if he reject me? What if he doesn't ? What if he actually likes me?, I started to blush at the thought. I opened the door slowly revealing the prize. Prince stood there looking perfect, glowing as the sun hit his body. He was wearing a black white and red plaid flannel shirt, with a black tank top underneath, with a navy blue NY green bottom hat.
Prince: hi
He said smiling at me.
Me: hi
I said softly then everything went black.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Hey!! Well I updated!! Ikr finally!! But don't forget to vote and comment what you think!!