The Prank War

The next morning I woke up to a new text message.
Blocked Number
The Prank War has Started.
Who number is this. What does the person mean the prank war has started. What the hell is a prank war anyway?. I got up, did my hygiene,and got dressed. I decided to wear blue and white today. I put on a white crop top with a blue heart in the center of it. The blue heart had multi-color swirls inside of it. I put on some blue skinny jeans to match the shirt. I put on my shoes then grabbed my purse. It was the same blue as my pants and it was in the shape of a circle. I did my hair last i curled the ends of it. Once i was ready i called Jazzy.
Jazzy: hello
Me: hey , are you coming to pick me up ?
Jazzy: yea you ready or do you need 5 more minutes
Me: no I'm ready just text me when you outside
jazzy: okay
I grabbed some money and threw it in my bag. When Jazzy texted me I headed out the door. I locked it behind me because my mom was gone. Jazzy: hey
Me: hey where is everybody at?
Jazzy: you was the first person I picked up. You was the only person ready everybody else needed at least 5 more minutes.
Me: okay
Jazzy drove off. Should I ask her about the text message? Im pretty sure it wasn't her though but then again I dont know the number was blocked. I will ask her later. Maybe at breakfast or lunch. I dont know. She picked up Rosy and Ciara then we went to school. When we walked into the cafeteria everyone stopped talking and started staring at us.
Me: why is everybody starin' at us like that ?
Jazzy: I don't know but I kinda like the attention
Ciara *yelling* : okay hi what are you looking at?
Then everyone slowly turned around and stopped staring at us, but they still was silent. Okay I admit it this is weird. Why was everyone staring at us like that. First it was that mysterious text and then the staring. Something is up I just dont know what it is. Not yet anyway imma figure it out tho. We got our brefast and sat down at our table.
Rosy: okay did anyone get that wierd text?
Jazzy: what did it say?
Rosy (deep scary voice): The Prank War has started
Ciara (laughing) : okay that was creepy
Jazzy: yea I got that text.
Rosy: right
Ciara: i got it too
Me: me too
Rosy: it was weird it creeped me out
Jazzy and Ciara: right me too
Me: what is a prank war anyway?
Jazzy: A prank war is basically a war in which pranks are pulled until someone surrenders.
Me: oh
Ciara: yep
Rosy: now we are in one
Jazzy: who do you think is going to pull the first prank ?
Me: idk but if it was up to me I would have pulled the first prank but I don't know who we are up against. So I'm not just going to.
Rosy: why?
Me: because I wouldn't want to pull a prank on someone who is innocent someone who isn't in the prank war
Jazzy: that makes sense.
Ciara: y'all done eating?
Me,Jazzy,and Rosy: yes
Ciara: aight lets go
We all stacked our trays on top of each other. Ciara grabbed our trays and went to throw our trays away. We all got up and started to leave the cafeteria. When Ciara tripped and landed face first in our trays. She had left over food all over her face and in some of her hair. We turned to see Ray. Ray busted out laughing. Me and Rosy bent down and started picking up Ciara who was way beyod pissed.
Jazzy: oh you think thats funny
Ray: yea thats why im lau-gco
Jazzy had picked up a bottle of water and poured it on top of Rays head. Then she grabbed his tray and smashed it on his face.
Jazzy: haha very funny
Ray looked at Jazzy. Then Jazzy walked off. Me and Rosy took Ciara to the bathroom and helped her clean herself up. Then we all went to class.
Me: Jazzy
Jazzy: yes
Me: why did you do that to Ray ?
Jazzy: he tripped Ciara
Me: ....
Jazzy: if that was me you would have done the same thing
Me: right
Jazzy :its what friends are for.
Me: okay
⏩Fast Forward to Gym ⏩
After all the girls got done changing we all walked into the gym. When *Splash*
???: My hair!!!
???: My weave
??: oh my oh my mother fucking gosh
Thosands of buckests of red paint splash on all the girls. The coaches wasn't in rhe gym yet. Then all the boys started laughing
Girl: oh you think this shidd is funny?
Boy: nah its hilarious
So then all the girls attcked the boys. Some was fist fighting some was pushing each other in puddles of paint other was grabbin buckets of paint and throwing it on the boys.
I looked at PRINCE
Me: this is all your fault isnt it ?
Prince: maybe
Me: imma kick your ass!!
Prince: you talk a lot of shidd but can you back it up
Rosy: i can
Then Rosy started twerking.
Prince: I didn't mean that dummy
Then I jumped on Prince and started hitting him. Ray tried to pull me off of him but slipped in a puddle of paint.
Ciara: thats what you get (laughing)
Ray: you think this is funny
Ciara: yes
Ray: imma give you something to laugh about ciara: what you gon do ?
Ray got up and tackled Ciara. Then they started wrestling.
Ej: hey
Rosy: hey
Ej: soo do you even know whats going on right now
Rosy: yes im not dumb everbody is Play fighting
Ej: and you said your not dumb smh
Rosy jumped in Ej and started hitting him
Rosy: Im *punch* not *punch* dumb *punch*
Jazzy ran in last minute. Roc picked up a bucket of paint and threw it at her.
Jazzy: thats the last straw!!
Roc took off running and Jazzy chased him.
I picked up a bucket of paint and threw it in Prince's Face. Prince tackled me and held both of my hands down.
Prince: now do something
I spit in his face.Then we heard two people walking into the gym.
Roc *yelling* : Hey everybody stop someone's coming
I pushed Prince off of me. All the girls lined up on the right and the boys on the left. Then the girl coach and the Principal walked into the gym. At that time Prince pushed me back causing me to crash into the Principal pushing him into a HUGE puddle of paint. I grabbed a lever that release 10 buckets of paint on Prince and the girl coach. The principal fell twice trying to get up. Me and Price started fighting again.
Principal: STOP!!
We stopped
Principal: who was responsible for this ?
He pointed to himself and the girl coach Everyone pointed to me and Prince
Principal: you two go change and meet me in my office in 5 minutes
I changed back into my regular clothes then went to the Principals office. Me and prince arrived at his office at the same time. I knocked on the door.
Principal: come in !!!
We walked in.
Principal: you two sit
We sat in two separate chairs opposite side of each other.
Principal: whos idea was this?
Prince: it was my idea to prank the girls but as you can see the prank went out of control
Me: you never should have done this
principal : I could easily expell you two for something like this.
Me: but it wasn't my fault
Prince: thats not fair
Principal: but I won't. I took a look at you twos grades. Prince your grades recently went down. And Nikayla yours recently went up. Now I know you hate each other. But you are gojng have to solve thjs problem. So here is my solution Nikayla you will tutor Prince until all his grades hit As.
Me: what?
Prince: man!!
Principal: unless you two want to get expelled
Me: no no no
Prince: I'm good.
Principal: okay then you two are dismissed
We walked out of his office. Crap now look what I've gotten myself into. I thought.
A/N Please vote and comment what you think