Gym

Me and my group came back from changing.
Coach: today we are going to be testing your skills on fitness, team work, and reliability.
Girl:why? Why can't we just walk around or something.
Girl 2: yeah do stuff girls do.
Coach: because this is GYM!! The time you step out of your comfort zone. Today we are going to play an average game of dodge ball.
Girl1: Awesome I already know who I'm aiming for.
Then she looked towards my group.
Girl 2: NERDS !!
Then their little goup started laughing while the rest of the class just stared at them.
Coach: SHUT UP!!
They immediately stopped laughing.
Coach: There will be none of that ! Do it again and you will be sent to the Office with a write up!!
Girl1: Yes sir !
Then a woman walked in
Woman: Hello I'm Coach Garcia
Everyone: Hello Coach Garcia
Coach Garcia : Are they ready for them Coach?
Coach: Yes.
Coach Garcia walked out of the gym.
Ciara whispering: ready for what?
Rosy whispering: ready for who?
Me: Idk .
Coach Garcia walked back in with the boys. They were all in their gym clothes too. I noticed him right away out of all the other boys. Right away I was crushing. He had a curly afro not a messed up one either it was like he hair was naturally curly. He hair was black,it bounces whenever he walked. He had a sexy walk too. He just walked in like like damn. I can't even explain it. He was so sexy. He was fashionable too unlike all these other boys he was matching from head to toe. He was walking with a group of other boys but none of them was like him. He was in the front like he was the leader or something. I didn't know him but that doesn't mean I can't get to know him. My thoughts were interrupted when the girls started complaining.
Girl1: this is sooo unfair !
Girl 2:yeah they have like an advantage against us!
Me:how is that?
Girl1: duh !! They are boys!
Girl2: They probably played dodge ball all summer!
Coach: Listen up !! Which ever group last the longest in the game gets a free day !!
Girl 1:whats a free day ?
Coach Garcia: a free day is day when one of your groups get to pick what y'all wanna do for a day also each gym class has to do it too.
Girl2: So if we win and we pick walk around or play volleyball everybody has to do it ?
Coach: Yes everybody has to do it! you don't have a choice!
Coach Garcia: So no complaining!!
Boy1: So if we win and we pick football the girls has to do it too?
Coach Garcia: Yes
Me: Girls we got this how hard can it be ?
Coach: READY !! SET !! GO!!
I was the first to grab a ball.
Thats when I noticed the guy I liked looking at me.  So I threw  the ball at him and hit him in the face. All the girls cheered.
Ciara : ONE BOY DOWN!!
Then a boy with two braids threw a ball at her.
Boy2: ONE GIRL DOWN!!
All the boys started laughing. So I picked up a ball and threw a ball at his manhood. He grabbed his manhood and grunted then fell to the ground. All the girls started laughing.
Me: TWO BOYS DOWN !!
The game pretty much went like girls calling off guys and guys were calling off girls. Now there was only two people left on each team. Me and the girl who called me a nerd. And then there was two guys.
Girl1: We are going to beat your ASS !!
Coach: Language!!! Watch that profanity!!
Girl1: But thats not fai-gco
She got hit with a ball in the face.
Boy3: I'm so sick of your whiny voice STFU sometimes !!
The Boys cheered him on. Then I threw my ball at him. It hit him in the face. Which was a bad choice because it was only four balls left and I didn't see where everyone elses ball went. So right after I threw my ball I got hit with a ball in the stomach. I fell backwards to the ground. So then the boys won.
Boy2: That was for you Prince!!
Then the boy with the luscious curly black hair gave him a high five. So thats his name Prince.
Prince + Nikayla = ❤
Ciara: At least you didn't go down without a fight like the rest of us.
Rosy: Yeah you was one of the last two.
After the game we changed back into our normal clothes and we were dismissed to our next class. On my way to my next class.  A group of boys walked up to me. Prince pushed me into the lockers.
Prince : Thats what you get bitch
Me: Wtf are you talking about jerk !!
Prince: You  just hit me with a ball in my face in gym.
Me: I'm sorry ?
Prince: NO you will be !!
Then him and his little group walked off leaving me there on the ground. I got up dusted myself off and ran to my next class since now I'm late and you only get like 2 minutes of passing period. I made it to class on time. Throughout the whole class I kept thinking of Prince and how much I hated him.