[1] My Knight in Shinning Armor is a Vampire (GREAT)

It had been the typical day for me. Not fitting in. Listening to my friends talk about how damn slutty

they were. Guys talking about how amazing they think they are. My parents screaming at me. I was so

sick of listening to what was wrong with me. I mean I know I'm not perfect. But I was trying to so hard.

I just ran into my room and slammed the door. I could hear my parents yelling at me.

"Valentina, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU."

I just closed my eyes and wanted it to go away. When my parents were done taking out all of their worthless rage on me i decided to listen to music for a little while. I felt sleepy so I decided to light a candle and go to bed. I light candles before I go to sleep because I'm deathly afraid of the dark. I don't know why, but I am. Just watching the candle light flutter and fade calmed me down. I stared at the candle for a little while before it flicked out. I lay there in the dark for a little while before I turned my light back on. I walked over to my dresser drawer and pulled open where I usually keep my candles but I had none left. UGH. I thought to myself, I just want to get a goodnights sleep! I usually don't go out at night nor did I have a drivers license but I decided I wanted to get more candles. So I took my parents car keys and left. It was around 12:00 am and I knew I shouldn't be out but I ignored my gut feeling and left. I pulled up at a gas station and ran inside. I walked over to the back where I already knew for a fact there were candles. I picked out some green scented candles and a lighter and walked over to the cashier to pay. He was scary looking he had many tattoos on his arms and a scar across his face.

"Hang on miss, I need to go check the price on this."

He said slyly.

I felt my tummy flip. I was so scared. I could hear him speaking on his cell phone.

"Hey, there's a girl here, she's pretty, yeah she's alone, I agree, come around to the front."

He walked back over to me and smiled.

I was so scared at this point I almost started crying. I knew my fate. I paid for the candles and quickly started running towards my car. I felt an arm grab me and put a hand over my mouth. "OH GOD." I thought why didn't I just stay home.

"SHHHSSHH, Doll you're just gonna work for us for a while."

I started screaming. The man started pushing me into his car. I bit him and he loosened his grip a little but not enough for him to let go of me. Suddenly I heard a huge crash behind me. I looked around with big eyes, but I couldn't see what was going on behind. The man was pulled off of me forcefully. I had to stop to catch my breath. Whoever it was that was who ripped him off whispered gently to me. I looked at my rescuer. He was beautiful, the type of man I've always have dreamed of. He had dark dark blue eyes almost black, light pale glowing skin and jet black hair with light brown highlights.

"Listen to me."

He smiled softly as if he were trying to comfort me.

"Run to your car dear, go home, be safe."

I followed his instructions and ran to my car. I locked the door got in and drove home quickly running up to my room. I couldn't even breath from all of it. I went to bed, I couldn't sleep. When I woke up in the mourning I had the memory of it. Had it been a dream? It must have. But I saw the dark green candles on my dresser so It must not have been a dream.