Story Overview

Blurb:

You guessed it, I'm the New Girl and I have a secret. But what makes my secret so different?  How about that everything is on the line? Or how about, that by knowing you will see me completely different? And I don't want your pity, I don't want you to see how weak I can be. So I keep it, under lock and key.(I should be a poet) I've kept it for the past 17 years of my life and I don't plan on spilling it any time soon. 

What happens, when I take the secret half way across the world, to place I know barely anything about and the guy I live with wants to pick that lock? You get pranks, handcuffs, love for another guy, pills and friendships.

So who's the guy? Evan Carter, the hottest guy in school and the player. No, not like that. He's the all-star soccer player and I'm ready to take his spot, The minute we met, I swear, it was hate at first sight and he's been out to get me since. Like every other human he has he's own secret and I am going to crack it. 

So what if I, Summer Caroline Ember's crack the (soccer) player?  

-.---.---

Hate swearing? Well, this story has a shit-load of it.

Cliche? Yes and No.

Mature? Yes, it talks about it but I will limit the scenes. So pg13

How long? 40-50 chapters, i don't know

Fab? totally

- livelovelife