Oh Merlin!! I used my powers!!

(Felix's p.o.v.)

Dang that stupid lady. I have to compete that spell. I hate charms. Really. Blast charms. I hate them. I stomped off to my desk. I pulled out my wand and muttered the stupid incantation. I swished and flicked my wand in frustration. The feather floated but then so did my desk and the desks in the entire classroom.

"ZORA! What the hell do you think you are doing?"

I looked at her with a horrified expression. Suddenly she started floating too. 2 inches...4...6...10..

I gasped shocked at what was happening. This was disaster. Suddenly Shine was beside me and she caught my wrist. Within seconds I felt my magic drain. I dont know what spell she used. But everything returned to normal.

Dahl dropped down. She walked up to me. "You okay?" she asked. I was surprised. I had thought I would get a detention. Wow!

"You okay?" she repeated the question. I looked from her to Shine, she had already let go of my wrist, and I nodded.

"Its okay. You are still a first year. I think you lost control. No worries. Wr are here to learn control. Its fine. Sit down. Have some chocolate." she said offering me some.

"I will take your leave." Shine muttered awkwardly before walking out briskly.

§¤§¤§¤§¤

(Shine's p.o.v.)

'Oh man! What the eff do you think you are doing Lix' I thought as I saw what he had done. He looked at Dahl with a scared expression. He couldnt comprehend what was happening. And then she started floating. I clapped my palm.over my mouth to stop the gasp from escaping. I walked up to him and removing my gloves clasped his bare wrist.

I absorbed the magic from him. He felt weak. And I left his wrist. The floating things dropped back to the original positions.

He was still looking scared. He was as white as a vampire. Dahl asked him if he was okay but he did not reply. I looked up concerned. I thought I did something wrong. But he nodded. Dahl started comforting him and I ran out of the class.

I went to the washroom and rapidly flashed water on my face. I then cleaned the basin with a simple spell and clogged water. And I buried my head in it for a minute. Felix thought I used some spell. Not my powers. He did not know. Nor did he have any reason to believe different I thought. I pulled out the water gasping for breath. I looked in the mirror to see my wet hair plastered to my hair. Water was fast dripping from them. My face was now as pale as Felix. I was scared he would know my biggest secret and then either the dementors or the ministry would know.

Hell! Why did I have to do that? It wasnt essential. I sighed. Then I used a drying spell. He did not know what I did. I wasnt stupid enough to clarify the situation.

I walked out the washroom and on to the next class potions. Everything went well. I was distracted but I finished mine early and I left. I had homework. We had to write an essay on levitation charms. One foot of parchment. We also had to write on glamour spells. And now we got homework on nutrition potion. The proffesors thought since it was a Saturday tommorow we would be free and their homework would keep us to studies a little bit. Bad idea is all I can say if they were thinking that.

Before lunch I escaped away from the group. I had to read the other letter. I walked to the south end near the swim pool. It was secluded. Cool! I thought as I sat down under a birch tree.

Shine,

Girl behave yourself. Seriosly? First day and you have already got detention? Okay. I guess I dont have to say anymore about the detentions. But you know I had to reuest Karkaroff to let you in. Dont spoil my efforts. I wont say anymore about the detention since I 'm sure the howler would do its work.