Sorted!!!

A/N:Ok guys I have trouble going third person. Not comfy enuff for me. So m switchin back to first person. And I wudnt update hav updated dis week bt I got 5 votes and I got sum motivation. So guys keep givin me such motivations. And I swear its not easy updatin today cuz I hv had quite a day....wid it bein my first day in a proffesionl college n all...

So dis may be a bit short and kinda shitty...

Thnk u for readin...heres ua new chappie!!!

(Shine's p.o.v.)

I walked out the magnificent boat and it was great. The school is situated in between hill ranges. Its very cold. So cold I was shivering despite the warm clothes. At least my teeth were not chattering. The school was hidden by a waterfall. It had its,own garden of white roses. The garden was beautiful. Mesmerizing. Me,Sera and Felix were seperated from the regular students as part of arrival procedures. Then we were led up to the castle by Prof. Abigail Dahl. Prof. Dahl was not more than 40. She could easily be older than Dad though. She taught us,Charms. She was lean and had red hair that she had cut in a pixie crop. She had almost midnight blue eyes but they looked more like the sea than the sky. She wore a hooded fur cloak and she was wearing a black v-neck sleeveless jumper over her white shirt which she had tucked into her black skinny jeans.

She introduced herself and led us to the front doors. She told us about our houses in short. And told us each was represented by a specific muggle weapon. And that was for a reason. But she did not tell us the reason yet.

Once we reached the main doors we were led up in a queue upto a table. On the table was a book and a pin. The book was very ancient looking tattered and long and thick. It was huge and ancient to be short. There was no sorting hat. There were four tables and as Shine looked around she noticed each had a different edge to their table. One was purple. One orange. One teal and the last a yellow. The voilet one was borded with silver. The orange one with gold. The teal one with a shimmery black and the yellow one with a shimmery white.

Shine and the other first years were lined up according to their surnames. So Snape came after Romanov and Zora after Snape.

They all watched as the Sorting started. The first girl was Anne Atkinson. The first years all terrified watched in horror as Anne pricked her own finger and then signed the register with her blood. It made bile rose to Shine's mouth but she swallowed it back. She had to do it herself. There appeared words on the book. The book glowed purple. And an ancient voice was heard saying Athena. The girl walked off after Prof. Dahl performed a quick episkey.

Soon someone else was sorted into Vulcan. And some people were sorted into Artemis. Some got into Apollo. It was legend at Durmstrang that the four gods were the greatest wizards of all time. The wizards were troubled by the muggle population. They co-existed at first. At the start of the days, but somethings happened. The wizards protected them their crops and taught them how to as well. But overtime the muggle population became lazy and the wizards grew angry. The wrath led to terrible things. So the father and mother of these siblings Zeus and Hera decided it wise that the muggles who had experienced magic would have their memories modified. And so they did it and shifted away from human eyes to this beautiful place.

For ages now the school had lived by the rules set by the founders. That no muggle child be allowed. The hatred of the muggles had led to loathing of muggleborns.

Till today that tradition had to be followed for safety and to avoid further such confrontations.

And so the school started. The school was Durmstrang. To etch fear into the muggle mind and to train the kids possesing magical powers to be able to control their powers.

The house of Vulcan had students with a fire in them. They were all about brawn and no brains. They all were willing to lay down their life for sake of glory. Men and women unafraid to fight even with bare hands. They were represented by a long two handed sword. The house colour was orange and gold.

The ones in Artemis were stealthy fighters. Fighters most likely to join the dark forces. These people were ones who did back stab or double crossed their mates. These were fighters who used stealth. Maximum use of non verbals made them unpredictable fighters. They used brain and not brawn. These were determined and once they set a target it was set. They would do anything to achieve what they wanted. Their house colour was black and teal

The Apollo were the most innocent. As innocent as a newborn child. They would persist you with their inquisitive minds. Not bad fightrers. They will rush into a fight and cause as much damage as they can. They were represented by one long sword and a curved dagger. They had yellow and white as representation.

The last house was Athena. Carefully planned moves. They mainly concentrated on defence than on offence. They used extreme planning to win every battle. And generally they succeeded. These fighters were brave but had brains that they used. Having them on your side garaunteed a win. However rarely they would turn to the dark side. These were represented by royal purple and silver. They had a shield and a sword.

The sorting continued and it was soon Sera's turn. Sera walked up to the middle table and pricked her finger shakily. She signed off her own name. The colours glowed. The book oscillated between teal and purple. And Shine could easily see the tension clearly etched on Antonin's face. The book finally rested on teal and Tony as Antonin was called almost got up to hug his sister for making it to their house. The next turn was Shine and she walked up to the table with a totally calm demeanor. Infact so calm even she was surprised at it. She reached the table and took the brand new pin. Its not at all easy when you have to prick yourself. She hesitated before doing it. It did not hurt much. She then signed her name. The book started glowing and it started oscillating soon between Vulcan and Athena.

The oscillation slowed and the hall watched with bated breath as the new english halfblood got sorted. For the two houses were quite different if not opposite. But then the book glowed teal. And the shaky voice of the book shouted Artemis as the words appeared just beside the sign. Prof. Dahl told her to walk off and Shine recieved a clapping welcome from the teal and black house