Durmstrang!!! The journey to...

A/N:Guys I m gonna write this chappie in third person. So I will require feedback....tel me if p.o.v. is better.....

Oh n btw guys tel me wat u think of durmstrang in my imagination ..there was really very less material to work with so I jst let my stupid imagination run amok...

Thats all I had to say

Hope u njoy the new update...

Shine Snape woke up early the next day. She was totally excited. She got herself ready before going to her father's room and starting to jump all over his bed. He got up groggy and gave her the familiar glare but with sleepy eyes it did not have the same effect.'So much for I wont go to Durmstrang' he muttered mocking her playfully.

Shine walked out knowing he had to get ready. She grabbed chocolate cereal for breakfast. And she was finishing it when he came down dressed ib his usual black robes. The robes helped him keep up the reputation of the nastiest proffesor at hogwarts. He certainly had an intimidating style.

He walked in and got himsef cereal. "You are not due till nine and the packing is all done. Stop getting all hyper."

"Oh c'mon its my first day. I obviously 'm excited."

"Sure. But its 7:30. Relax."

After a few minutes she got fidgety again. "Oh just stop it Shine. Stop shaking the table. Go get the sea sickness potion from the stores."

"Ew! I hate it. And I dont get sea sick."

"They will force theirs down your throat anyways. I was going to tell them you already had it. And you would get some time to get the taste off your tongue."

"Okay I will get it." she said as she rushed off to the personal stores. The personal stores had all kinds of potions. Veritaserum, hangover remedy, bezoars, anti venoms,anti curse, felix felicis and the lime green potion that she was supposed to drink.

It tasted like mud. So Shine ran off to the washroom to get the flavour out. An Sev chuckled.

At 8:55 they apparated and directly reached the port. Durmstrang did not accept muggleborns so the only way to reach the port was apparition. But it was registered apparitions for security reasons. That way the people apparating could be ensured to be the only ones supposed to be there.

As Shine reached the port, Shine observed her surroundings. There were parents and kids of all kinds. Tall and short. Skinny and fluffy. Fair and dark. Blonde and brunnete. Some were cheerfully saying their goodbyes some were holding crying tournament. Lets see who cries better? Most were promising to write back and meeting their old friends.

Sev just told Shine to write if she has any trouble and otherwise as well. He then got her to the ship ramp. The luggage was sent in through the other ramp

"Bye dad!"

"Good luck Sasha. Bye."

"Write to me."

"If you do."

With that she walked up the ramp and entered. Sev apparated back to London. She started searching for someone like her. She found a girl. She had straight blonde waist length hair. Shine walked up to her and asked her what they were supposed to do. The girl told her in a thick russian accent that her brother had gone to search a compartment with his friends. She was to wait there.

"Oh! Can I sit with you. I am new. First year. I hardly know anyone and you seem to know english."

"Haha no most of us can. The medium of instruction is english." she laughed."Yes you can. I am a firstie too and I would need friends. Vat's your name?"