Chapter 17

I squeeze my hip and hunch down as I lean back with the wall protecting me from falling back.

My hands are covered in blood in no time and the pain shoots through my entire body.

Some wet strands of hair fall around me as I lift my head and scream in pain.

I begin to feel dizzy and try my best to stay standing, I've been bleeding for 6 minutes almost and I've lost a lot of blood.

I look down at my hip and try and catch my breath, I let go slowly and see the wound. It's very deep... I can practically see my bone in the inside.

I scream again but this time for help.

A man comes running in and helps me as I fall into his arms.

"What happened!" He exclaims noticing the blood.

"I... I think someone shot me."

I giggle alittle and then stop when the pain strikes me.

"Woah careful." He puts his hand on my side

I give him a wide smile, his name is Renn. The man who shot me has been arrested.

The doctor comes in and tells me some stuff then lets me leave, I've been in the hospital for 4 days, 2 surgeries and 12 stitches... Most pain I've ever felt in my life.

I feel weird when I'm with Renn. I've only known him for 4 days, he hasn't left my side at all and I've learned ALOT about him.

He's very sweet...

I've never known what love felt like, until I met Renn. Some say I'm too young to love someone, and that I don't know the meaning, but I believe in love at first sight. If you love someone than don't deny it.

Renn helps me up and into my wheelchair, I need to stay low for a month of driving, running, walking and anything active involving my hip.

Renn has offered to stay with me in my apartment until I can be on my own again, I tell him no but he assures me he wants to.

I was shot walking home from the grocery store, their was a rampage going on and I am 1 out of 6 people who has innocently been shot. I tried walking to get help, I made it into an Alley before Renn saved me from bleeding out.

Renn sits me in the passenger seat of his car and gives my wheelchair to the nurse who gives me a pair of crutches and my purse.

He closes my door like a gentlemen and walks to the drivers side, he stars the car and I give him directions to my apartment complex.

He again helps me up and gives me my crutches, I have some problems with walking on them but eventually get the hang of it and walk to the elevator.

"Do you need to go to your house and get anything?" I ask as the elevator goes up.

"I'm fine." He smiles, the door opens and 2 more people get on the elevator.

The rest of the ride up is quiet as Renn and I get off and the 2 people stay on. We walk straight over to my room and he opens it letting me in first.