[EIGHT]

[Naboo]

"Annie...my son." Her voice called out. She held her hand out trying to reach Anakin's hand but for some reason she just couldn't do it. She was then yanked away.

"Help Me! Help me please!" The voice called out again in fear feeling her legs continuing to be yanked past the point of no return.

"Annie, Mara!" She screamed. As she yelled it's as if her face contorted to reveal the many cuts  that surrounded her skin.

"Please don't leave!" She cried the tears rapidly falling down her face. With one more yank she was then taken away into the darkness unable to be seen again.

-

"Mom!" Amara's eyes opened in fear. She jumped up feeling beads of sweat fall down the side of her face. In that moment she also was made aware of the scorching pain that
surrounded her body.

Unable to handle this pain, she then fell back on her bed groaning out at the discomfort. She finally relaxed her body collecting her thoughts.

Her head looked around to see where she was. It was the only way she could look around without too much pain. Looking up and around, she noticed that she was safely still in her room on Naboo. Her head then looked down to see that her upper body was wrapped in gauze.

She wondered why this whole area was wrapped but as she continued to look down she soon noticed the red color that stained her side. She groaned out at the sight, remembering what she did.

"Anakin?" Amara called out, yet she was so quiet, she knew no one could possibly hear her. So she decided that she needed to get up.

Sucking in some air she then braced herself for the unwelcoming pain she was about to ensure again. Moaning out uncomfortably she then sat up. Her eyes blurred over as she continued going wishing she didn't have to. As soon as she was fully up she then released the air she held happy to now feel nothing for the moment.

Looking over to the dresser that was by her bed, she then opened the storage unit, then pulling out a dark colored long tunic like shirt. When she successfully put that on she then struggled for moments attempting to get up.

It was a horrible few moments, but eventually Amara was slowly walking throughout the halls of the home, looking for her brother. She slid past holding on to the walls gently, her slippers sliding, creating a muffling sound.

Eventually the girl stopped at the opening to the front balcony, the sunrise was just outside beginning to show its light across Naboo. Amara peaked her head out to see Anakin standing there with his hands behind his back, not making a single sound.

Amara breathed calmly, now taking slow steps towards him, she continued until she was standing behind him. She could sense his emotions, he didn't seem happy. He came out here to probably find tranquility, but for some reason, he couldn't reach that peace.

"Good morning Anakin." Amara walked slowly around his body to see that his eyes were closed. He must have been meditating. Even as she spoke to him, he didn't move in the slightest.

"Amara...are you alright?" He spoke calmly, keeping his eyes closed.

"Yes. I believe so. The pain is there, but it's not unbearable. Even if it was, I still would have traveled out here to see you...and apologize for my foolishness." Amara began saying all that she needed to say. Anakin then peaked his eye open to look at her.

"There is no need to apologize for what happened. The medics stitched your wounds up, so as long as you are careful, you should heal within time. I'm just happy you are alive." He spoke quietly. She could barely hear him he spoke so quietly.