[FOUR]

[Coruscant]

As soon as Obi-Wan was in the drivers seat, they two were quickly off. Amara kept her eyes focused on Anakin down below. It seems her brother had got the upper hand even while dangling from the ship.

With the help of his lightsaber he was eventually able to successfully take down the speeder. Amara watched as the green and yellow speeder eventually caught fire, and was now falling out of the sky, preparing to crash.

"Obi-Wan!" Amara yelled getting his attention, feeling him change the course of the speeder. They were now flying down to get close the speeder. They couldn't get that close because eventually the engine of the hunters speeder gave out and crashed down below.

Amara noticed where the speeder crashed noticing the it was at a bar. She could see the bystanders of the bar look in fear and shock at the ship that had crashed feet from them. Obi-Wan lowered the ship parking near the bar seeing the ship up in flames.

He was quick to exit the ship when he noticed something on the ground quickly reaching up to grab it but Amara slowly looked at the damage that was done soon realizing that the hunter was no where to be found near the ship. They had escaped.

"Let's go, young one." He said leading the way towards the bar. Amara ran up towards him wanting to stay behind him unsure of what would happen next. She did peak from behind Obi-Wan's figure when she sensed her brother nearby.

"Anakin?" Amara wondered and her suspicions were correct as she noticed her brother making her way towards them now breathing heavily.

"He went into the club master. We must move" Anakin rushed out trying to grab his sisters hand. Her mind roamed. This person knew they were going to get caught and they had all the time they needed in this moment to run away, yet instead they were inside a bar.

"Anakin wait. Let's just settle down for a second. I know what they're doing. I used to do it myself. He came here to hide not to run. If we go in there he will try to lure us out." Amara explained to them.

They both looked at her with understanding looks before Obi-Wan turned to Anakin again taking a moment to give him back his fallen weapon.

"This time try not to lose it. This weapon is your life." Obi-Wan threw in a lecture. Amara let them speak trying to find the correct entry point of the bar while the two spoke behind her.

"I try master." Anakin huffed hating when he got in trouble with his master. But now he was getting scolded infront of his sister as well.

"Let's go." Amara spoke finding the correct entry point now moving forward to go towards the front entrance.

-

"Why do I feel like your going to be the death of me." Obi-Wan said when the three of them walked through the bar quietly.

Amara looked at how packed this place was realizing that the bounty hunter had picked a perfect spot to hide. As they three of them walked Amara's thoughts were interrupted by Anakin continuing his conversation with Obi-Wan.

"Don't say that master your the closet thing I've ever had to a father." Anakin spoke. Hearing these works sparked something in Amara. Sudden heartache was felt as her eyes looked towards the ground.

Father...

"Then why don't you listen to me." Obi-Wan wondered. Amara stopped walking, becoming annoyed with their bickering.