[THREE]

[Padmè's apartment, Coruscant]

Amara walked around the apartment that her and the Jedi were now in. The spacious place was glorious and it reminded her of something out of a dream. After all this was Coruscant though. She seemed a lot happier though because this time she wasn't shackled and was able to freely move her hands about.

"Somebody is trying to assassinate the senator, which is why we are needed. We will watch over her tonight." Obi-Wan noticed Amara looking around the area, before stopping at the window now looking out to see the night city of Coruscant.

She wondered what it was be like now that she wasn't in hiding. To walk around and be able to go through all of the shops. Even though she was staring down, Obi-Wan and Anakin noticed that she looked extremely tired.

She had been able to wash up and now had fresh clothing since her other ones weren't the cleanest. But it's seems after washing, sleep had now been the next thing she needed.

"You should get some rest for now Amara." Obi-Wan told the girl seeing her eyes look towards him. She then smiled at him before shaking her head walking elsewhere.

"No I don't need sleep. Padmé needs to be protected we should be more worried about her instead of me." Amara shut down the conversation. Even if she was permitted to stay with her brother, she wasn't going to begin slacking now.

The Jedi could always change their mind. Besides Amara couldn't sleep. Deep down she had her own reasons, but sleep was hard for her. She could take naps, but to be in a deep sleep was the easiest way to allow her mind to release darkness.

Obi-Wan tried to understand what was going through her mind but she seemed to shut everyone else out. Instead Obi-Wan looked towards Anakin trying to figure out to do next with the young girl.

The two men looked over towards Amara as she stared out a the city seeing the many floating vehicles and night life below. Amara began to wonder why she couldn't have been born in a place like this.

A city that never sleeps. At night, the city lit up thousands of different colors, something that resembled a never ending night show.

On Tatooine the only beautiful thing to see there was the binary sunset, but you couldn't watch it for hours. Once it was gone, you had to wait for the next sunrise or sunset. Besides that the sun beat on you, and the sand scraped your skin often leading to many knicks and cuts, especially in sand storms.

Amara's thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a hand being placed on her shoulder. The hand then gave a slight squeeze. Looking over to see who was by her side, she noticed it was Anakin.

His eyes peered into her own as if he was trying to read what was going on in that brain of hers, but she only blocked him out. Amara knew what he wanted, and she wasn't going to give in. Shaking her head she then removed his hand watching it drop to his side.

"Amara. You need rest. You wish to protect Padmé and I understand, but you can't do that if you can barely stay awake." Anakin commented. As he looked at her he noticed the color that had disappeared from her face, as well as the dark circles that resided underneath her eyes.

"Come on." Anakin spoke holding Amara under his arm as he walked her into the next room where she could sleep, leaving Obi-Wan to Stand guard and watch for the time being.

Anakin walked his sister into the open room hoping she would be swayed to sit down. Scratching her eyes she looked at the large bed that seemed to have been calling her name, still she had to snap out of it.