[FIVE]

[Naboo]

The three of them had been walking around Naboo for a while. Amara was always they one to lead them though. Her eyes couldn't contain all of the beautiful things she had say.

It was like she was in a dream, and she didn't want to wake up from it. Anakin and Padmé followed behind her. They remained silent but Anakin continued to stare at his sister. His mind began to wander remembering the girl from when she was a child.

When Amara was a kid and she saw something that peaked her interest she would mindlessly continue to explore and look around at whatever interested her. It would often lead to her getting lost when she was a child, but Anakin would always be around to find her.

This only made him laugh more, when she continued to do the same thing many years later. Anakin's face looked so relax as he watched Amara. She brought out the calmness in him.

Padmé looked at Anakin, noticing a side that she hadn't seen before. Her eyes stared at him, wishing to know what was going on in his mind.

"You must have missed her..." Padmé spoke looking towards Amara as well. The girl soon noticed a garden of flowers that were nearby. Crouching to her knees, she stared at the flowers hesitantly picking one. The flower seemed so delicate in Amara's hand.

"Very much...Amara is a kind one. Yet she went many years of her life alone. I now know this, so it's nice to know that she can still smile." Anakin spoke softly.

As Amara continued running she soon noticed a diner that was coming up. She could smell food cooking inside and could also see the many tables that resided from within the building. It had been a while since she had eaten, and now she realized she was starving.

"Let's get something to eat." Amara spoke hearing her stomach rumble. Turning around she saw Anakin and Padmé already looking at her.

"What?" She wondered but they just shook their heads following her into the diner that she wanted to go into. Upon entering inside they were immediately stopped when told that the droid they had arrived on Naboo with, by the name of R2, was not allowed in.

After some compromise, they were finally able to take a seat and eat. Amara sat on the same side as Anakin, while Padmé simply looked at them taking in the fact they they had both grown so much.

The last time Padmé looked at Amara, she was nothing put a five year old child. Now she was fifteen and going to be a Jedi like her brother. Once comfortable, the three of them made small talk as they waited for their food to get to the table.

"I realized we have only just arrived, but how long will we be staying?" Amara wondered. She wanted to begin her Jedi training, but at the same time, she didn't want to do anything until the person trying to assassinate the Senator was taken down.

"As long as it takes. It will be fine Mara do not worry. If all is well, we shouldn't be here for too long. You already know I do not like the idea of hiding out anyway..." Padmé took her finger drawing tiny shapes on the table while her other hand rested on her chin.

"How can you be so calm Padmé." Amara looked down. Even while she was sitting in this restaurant she would be lying if she said she wasn't nervous to be there. What if someone had been hiding out.

"I don't worry about it, because I know I'm well protected. You and your brother will not let anything happen to me..." Padmé spoke with confidence.

"You're right. We won't." Anakin spoke focusing on Padmé. Her eyes met his as well. Her lips parted slightly as she tried to decide what to say next.