[SIX]

[Naboo]

The three soon arrived at Padmé's secret protection home by boat after the meeting that ended, hours ago. Padmé still didn't say much towards Anakin after what had transpired during their time at the palace. She was still friendly towards Amara though, deciding to sit next to her during the boat ride.

Once arriving to the hidden home away from prying eyes, Padmé made it her first task to take Amara to her room, and let her gather her thoughts.

Amara looked at the spacious room, unable to believe that this was all hers for the time being. Smiling at the room she spun around slightly before falling onto the bed behind her, breathing out happily.

"Ah yes...this is nice." Amara smiled. Her senses soon picked up the sound of a familiar person. Looking at the opening of the door she noticed that Anakin was calmly walking by, holding Padmé's luggage, and taking it to her room.

Amara watched him walk by soon remembering that she wanted to ask him something now that they were now at this secluded area.

Running over to the door frame, Amara held on to the gram calling out to her brother.

"Anakin!" Amara yelled gaining her brothers attention. He heard her voice from behind, turning around to see what she needed. Setting the luggage down he breathed out gently seeing what she needed.

"What do you need Mara?" He wondered standing waiting for his sister to tell him what she needed. She smiled before calling out to him.

"When are we gonna start training?" She yelled out seeing Anakin roll his eyes as sehe sighed bending down to grab the luggage once again. He then turned around beginning to shuffle his feet towards Padmé's room.

"In a few okay?" He said not really paying attention anymore. He did have a lot of things to do. One thing being that he simply had to apologize to Padmé. She was hurt over the way he had acted, and it was justified.

If he had just apologized, it would have made his life so much easier. Amara stayed on the door frame, saddened by the fact that he continued to walk away, but what she did notice is that as he had been caring her luggage to her room, he eventually stopping looking outside to the balcony of the home.

Amara's eyes furrowed as she tried to understand where Anakin was going. Deciding she would have to find out by herself, she began to walk down the hallways towards the balcony herself.

Hiding on the side of the of the opening that led to the balcony, she then peaked her head out to noticed that Padmé happened to have been waiting there.

Amara's eyes focused as she watched Anakin arrive slowly making his way to Padmé who was looking out at the lake that was below them. The water sparkled causing her smile to widen, but her heart increased when she felt someone behind her.

Padmé turned to the side slightly to see that it was Anakin that had joined him. Fixing her posture she quickly looked back out at the lake, now wanting to speak to him.

"Padmé?" Anakin tried not standing near her but instead standing slightly away from her choosing his words carefully.

"What is it Anakin?" She spoke refusing to look him in the eyes. He didn't say anything else trying to make sure he didn't anger her any further.

"I wanted to apologize to you for my behavior. I was wrong to embarrass you like that. It was not my place." Anakin spoke now taking simple steps towards Padmé and this time she didn't move away.

Instead she decided to show him that she forgave him by beginning a new conversation. Amara watched as everything happened, but she was mostly proud of her brother for owning up and apologize to Padmé for being wrong.