Guess who's back?

Bella's P.O.V.

I sat down next to Edward during Spanish and listened to professor Magney go on and on about Spanish punctuation and capitalization. This lesson was the same lesson from Friday for goodness sake!

"I heard she was expelled because she started a fight with one of the cheerleaders for becoming captain." I heard Adam whisper to Jake.

"Really? I heard that she came to school in a bikini!" he whispered back.

"Who are they talking about?" I murmured quietly to Edward.

"Some new girl is starting today," he responded.

I nodded and gave him a small smile. He gave me his own crooked one.

***

Trig was the same whispering.

Some girl heard she made a note on the bulletin board bad mouthing the principle.

Some guy said he heard that she was selling drugs.

Some kid heard she went to school drunk.

Angela Webber had the only kind comment.

"Maybe she just transferred here." she told us.

Angela always had a heart of gold.

***

By lunch time, I got irritated.

I scooped up the delicious pasta the school had made and watched a large spoonful fall to the ground. I scowled at the mess and glared at it for about a minute.

"Bella?" came Rose's voice. "Are you alright?"

"No I'm not alright! Everyone keeps whispering about the new girl that's starting school today! I've heard enough rumors that makes me want to question the truth about everything I've heard! don't people have anything better to do than spread nasty lies about new people?" I said furiously.

Edward put his arm around my shoulders and my tense position relaxed. I leaned into him, forgetting about everything. that is, until Em made a comment.

"You two look like an old married couple!"

Cue blush.

Cue glare.

Everyone else chuckled until I felt Edward tense, his position becoming like mine had. I looked to where he was staring at and frowned.

She was here.

She was the new girl.

***

Edward's P.O.V.

I watched as she walked through the cafeteria doors, looking around with her blue eyes, until landing on my green ones. She gave me sad smile, but I didn't respond. I kept an emotionless mask on my face, one of which my father used when discussing business things. He owned several hospitals, and recently gained a new one from the Denali's.

She looked as if she was going to go over here, then her eyes found Bella's beautiful brown ones and her face turned into a grimace. I could only imagine what she was thinking.

"She's not coming here," Alice whispered from beside me. I nodded, giving her a small smile. Very small.

The girl I had known for months, sat down in the corner of the large room. I noticed everyone was staring at her now, each of my friends also having an emotionless mask, though I could see features of their emotions. Bella's face was twisted in pain. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it, before kissing the top of her head, then her forehead. She leaned her head against my shoulder and I kissed her forehead once again.

"Don't worry," I murmured. She smiled and kissed my jaw, causing my own smile. I picked up her tray, along with mine, and we made our way to the front of the room. I threw out the remainder of our lunch and walked, hand in hand, with her to biology. Everyone sat in groups of two, I sat with Bella. Jacob Black, did not have a lab partner. His table was right next to purse and that meant she would be sitting next to me.

I mentally cursed.

She walked in then, giving a slip to Mrs. Aned.

"Introduce yourself, then go sit next to Mr.Black," she said politely.

"Good afternoon," she said in her nasally voice. "I'm 17 and love shopping! This is my first day here, and so far, it's been great! By the way, my name is Tanya Denali but you can call me Tany!" she chirped.

I rolled my eyes. Bella stifled a laugh in my shoulder.

"Okay Tanya, you could sit down now." Mrs. Aned told her.

Tanya Sat down next to Black sending me a smile and making Bella Shift uncomfortably in her seat. I placed a soft kiss to her cheek. She grinned a halfhearted smile while I squeezed her hand.

Mrs. Aned drowned on and on about her lesson, while I stared intently at the board while Tanya stared intently at me.

A while later she passed me a note.

Hello Edward

I crumbled up the note, ripped it into pieces and threw it in my book back.

In the corner of my eye I noticed Tanya frown beside me and Bella shoot me a small smile. I returned the favor.

I couldn't fight the uneasy feeling though, that Tanya going to school here was going to cause some major problems...

________________________

Soooo....

How do you guys feel about Tanya transferring to Edward and Bella's school?

Any guesses on the next few chapters?

I appreciate all the reads and votes but I would like it if you guys would comment more!

All the comments inspire and motivate me, so the updates will come faster!!!!

Thanks for everything, and until next time!!:)

V
O
T
E

A
N
D

C
O
M
M
E
N
T

P
L
E
A
S
E
!
!
!