Alice's Secret

Hope you guys like this chapter! it's one thing I wanted to include in this story about Alice, since you guys don't really know much about the characters in this story, since their pasts are kind of different.

Please remember, all characters belong to the one and only, Stephanie Meyer!! Some characters I have made up, but the rest are all hers!!

Enjoy!!

________________________

Bella's P.O.V.

Alice called me and the rest of the gang to the living room or an announcement. She looked nervous, and was not her usual bubbly, happy self. Jazz was at her side, not concerned but afraid.

"Are you sure?" I heard him ask her quietly.

She nodded and gave him a weak smile.

"I wanted to share something with you, and I hope that you guys take it well." She started. "Since I was about 10, every once in a while I would blank out and hear voices, telling me things. I didn't pay much attention to it until it told me once that my cousin, Elliot was going to die of a car crash. Two days later he did, he was driving back from a party, drunk and crashed into a tree. I never heard voices again until I turned 13. Then I saw images, an when there were sounds involved, I heard those too. I saw the future. I tried it out once, my parents were taking me and my friend for ice cream and I saw her decision. Then, she changed her mind and got a different flavor. I concluded that the future was based on decisions, and that one decision could change everything. I payed attention to my visions then, most things being about my life, but when I met Rose, I saw visions not only concerning my life but hers. Same thing for the rest of you. I saw Bella meeting Edward too, and I saw myself meeting Jazz, and Rose meeting Em. I only saw Edward and Bella dating on the day it happened though, with the carnival. Then everything became blurry and I figured a decision hadn't been made. I saw the rest too, but I don't think I should share."

Everyone was listening to Alice's every word and I stared at her flabbergasted.

Emmett broke the ice seconds later.

"Wait, so Alice is a psychic, not a pixie?!?" he laughed.

The tension all gone, everyone laughed but quickly shut up after a look from Ally.

I decided to test her.

"Bring it on Bells!" She grinned.

I imagined myself burning her favorite sundress and bleaching her handbags, then bedazzling her yellow Porsche. I looked at her horror stricken face and giggled.

"You wouldn't!" she said, her voice as cold as ice.

I held up my hands in surrender, then picked up a white, blank sheet of paper and holding it up, as if it were a white flag.

She chuckled threw a pillow at me, bonking me in the head. I threw it back at her but hit Jazz's head.

Oops

He grinned maniacally and threw at me, aiming for my face but hit Edward's shoulder by accident.

"PILLOW FIGHT!!!!" Emmett boomed an grabbed a pillow and hit Rose's head, ruining her perfectly combed golden locks. If looks could kill, Emmett would be six feet under.

"S-sorry babe," he stammered, cowering in fear. We all stifled our laughs into the various pillows around the room at the big, bad, Emmett scared of Rosalie.

Though he didn't seem like it, Em was just a big teddy bear, that will attack if you rip it's fur and squeeze too tight.

After a few more swearing from Rosie, we continued our pillow fight while Rose was in the bathroom fixing her hair with Esme's hair things.

The great pillow war continued until Esme came in and lightly scolded Edward for this mess and made him clean it up.

"But mom! Why do't the others have to help?" He whined.

"They are guests!" She responded, using, what Emmett would call, the mom look. Edward scowled when his mom left and began picking up pillows and putting them in their correct locations while we all chuckled and recieved glares from Edward.

I guess you could say it was a pretty good sunday.

_______________________

Like it hate it? Share! Comment and Vote! Only updating when I get more then five votes! Comment if you would like a chapter explaining every characters backround, just to clear things up! Don't forget to comment new ideas for the story, if I use it I will dedicate the chapter to you! Thanks for everything!

V

O

T

E

A

N

D

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

P

L

E

A

S

E

!

!

!

T

H

A

N

K

S

F

O

R

R

E

A

D

I

N

G

!

!

!

:)